Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why was Rich canned from Z100?
Iva13 Wrote:Sorry....why does that happen???? :? :?
The forum cant handle the coolness ;-)
Same thing that happen to me Z100 that happens to lots of people. There's 2 bosses. The one that has your back gets fired and all "his" people get let go and other boss brings in his people to mix things up!
Best thing that happen though...stated doing talk radio with Covino. Cant imagine being a "DJ" anymore.
dj dicky :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
I dunno, Rich.. I kinda like that "Head is too big" version better!
:poke:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
It's pretty funny because I remember hearing Rich on Z100 back in the day and then once I got satellite and heard him on CnR I couldn't believe it was the same dude.
edoblin Wrote:It's pretty funny because I remember hearing Rich on Z100 back in the day and then once I got satellite and heard him on CnR I couldn't believe it was the same dude.

Haha, same here!! Couldn't believe the cheese ball from Z100 was hosting such a show on Maxim Radio.
"If it wasn't for his jerky, he(Jerkoff Man) wouldn't be my friend." - Rich Davis

"Considering you(C&R) call everyone legend, that label doesn't mean a damn thing." - Sami J

Davis' October Dudebro #14
Rich Davis Wrote:Same thing that happen to me Z100 that happens to lots of people. There's 2 bosses. The one that has your back gets fired and all "his" people get let go and other boss brings in his people to mix things up!
Best thing that happen though...stated doing talk radio with Covino. Cant imagine being a "DJ" anymore.

I was hoping for something more deviant out of you but the truth is the truth.
Covino Wrote:They Hired a DJ named "Handsome Dan" while Rich was going through an awkward phase (bad hair year). He was no longer the "Nighttime Hottie" so the boss said "YOU'RRRRE FIRRRED"...True Story!

I thought Handsom Dan worked at that "pig" radio station?
Rich Davis Wrote:Same thing that happen to me Z100 that happens to lots of people. There's 2 bosses. The one that has your back gets fired and all "his" people get let go and other boss brings in his people to mix things up!

I kind of figured it was something like that. So Covino's Handsome Dan story was bunk then huh?
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Rich Davis Wrote:Best thing that happen though...stated doing talk radio with Covino. Cant imagine being a "DJ" anymore.

Umm...Aren't you still a DJ in the mornings?
"DJ" meaning talking for 20 seconds at a time, giving away tickets and having no opinion
Rich Davis Wrote:"DJ" meaning talking for 20 seconds at a time, giving away tickets and having no opinion
that job sounds Confusedwoot: . Good thing you got a real show now
Brampton Wrote:
Rich Davis Wrote:"DJ" meaning talking for 20 seconds at a time, giving away tickets and having no opinion
that job sounds Confusedwoot: . Good thing you got a real show now

Sounds swoot but I'm betting that anyone would take it as their first job out of college... I know I would have.

Ok I'll give you that one. You're definitely more entertaining as a morning host, than a DJ lol.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why RIch really likes Alf NSFW Pete Nice 4 2,787 06-25-2013, 11:03 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Vibrating Tattoo.. . Holy Crap, was Rich right? Beckster 2 2,093 03-21-2012, 08:35 AM
Last Post: Brampton
  C&R Caption Contest: Rich Loves Tebow edition JDubb 19 6,729 02-07-2012, 09:17 AM
  Congratulations Sara & Rich JDubb 15 6,344 12-06-2010, 04:01 PM
  Who is going to Rich's Bachelor Party? AirHej 12 4,726 11-17-2010, 02:14 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Rich practices "flipping" through the channels! Greg Mercer 4 2,195 10-25-2010, 08:13 AM
  Farve tries to mack on Rich's ex! Hondo 25 7,419 10-13-2010, 12:27 PM
  Rich on Letterman... BDH 7 2,850 09-30-2010, 05:46 PM
Last Post: i bleed green
  Is Rich Letting Himself Go? BigFan 25 7,924 07-22-2010, 08:53 AM
  ATTN: Covino and Rich Hondo 14 5,303 07-21-2010, 04:32 PM
Last Post: i bleed green