Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Roller Coaster... Woo Woo Hoo!!
LeNeve Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:I like Merry Go Rounds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The horses go up and down, as it spins around....that's what I like!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;-) sometimes they put out metal rings that you can grab as you go around...that's fun!

Lame

Confusedlap: I don't like putting myself in things that could get me trapped upside down or fly off tracks at a high rate of speed.....oh, and I don't like heights either...so there. :finger: ;-)
Iva13 Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:I like Merry Go Rounds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The horses go up and down, as it spins around....that's what I like!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;-) sometimes they put out metal rings that you can grab as you go around...that's fun!

Lame

Confusedlap: I don't like putting myself in things that could get me trapped upside down or fly off tracks at a high rate of speed.....oh, and I don't like heights either...so there. :finger: ;-)

Yeah me either actually. I cried on a ferris wheel 2 years ago. It sucked.
What is it with you people and ferris wheels????? :roll:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
I'm terrified of heights. I do not like roller coasters. When we were at the Mall of America a year ago, we were wandering through the amusement park and there is this roller coaster called the Spongebob's Rock Bottom Plunge, it goes to the roof of the building then almost to the groud and then does a loop di loop. My sister bet me $50 to go on this ride... not wanting to seem like a pussy I did it.... nearly pissed my pants climbing the steps, but that's the extent of my whoo hoo roller coaster experience.
I LOVE heights. I love the feeling of euphoria, vertigo, adrenaline an fear from being really up high and possibly in danger.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:I LOVE heights. I love the feeling of euphoria, vertigo, adrenaline an fear from being really up high and possibly in danger.

It's incredible! Plus there's a cool-ass song about roller coasters by the Red Hot Chili Peppers.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster Wrote:What is it with you people and ferris wheels????? :roll:

They are too high up...then when they stop the basket/seat moves back and forth and I just hate it....just thinking about it gives me goose bumps...and not in a good way.
Iva13 Wrote:

They are too high up...then when they stop the basket/seat moves back and forth and I just hate it....just thinking about it gives me goose bumps...and not in a good way.

I know what you mean exactly.
LeNeve Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:

I know what you mean exactly.

Pussies

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
has anyone else been on the Tony Hawk one at 6 Flags St. Louis. It was kinda cool. The wife and I were there a couple years ago.

She chickened out at Cedar Point for Millenium Force. Dragster wasn't working when we were there
Why is there two woo's in the header?

Why is it not just Woo Hoo?

Pete Nice Wrote:Why is there two woo's in the header?

Actually, wouldn't it be Woo Hoo Hoo?
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Why is there two woo's in the header?

Actually, wouldn't it be Woo Hoo Hoo?

yes I think it is.
Brampton Wrote:has anyone else been on the Tony Hawk one at 6 Flags St. Louis. It was kinda cool. The wife and I were there a couple years ago.

She chickened out at Cedar Point for Millenium Force. Dragster wasn't working when we were there
I don't think they had Dragster last time I was there.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
Brampton Wrote:has anyone else been on the Tony Hawk one at 6 Flags St. Louis. It was kinda cool. The wife and I were there a couple years ago.

Damn, did she miss out.. Millennium Force is an awesome ride and soo smooth. I heard that newest one is pretty sweet, the Maverick, last time I was there they were just building it. It's back by the Mean Streak (my fave wood coaster) where the log ride used to be.
I HATE PIE!!