Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Roller Coaster... Woo Woo Hoo!!
Covino got me thinking....

I absolutely love roller coasters. What are some of the coolest/best rollers coasters you have ever ridden and where are they?

My all-time personal favorite is the Raptor at Cedar Point. It's not the biggest or fastest, but I still love every minute of it. Your legs dangle as you are flipped over 6 or 8 times.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster Wrote:Your legs dangle as you are flipped over 6 or 8 times.

Heh.

But I might put the Raptor up there too.
I can;t remember the names of any of them except the Steel Phantom at Kennywood, which is REAL good.

I like the ones at Busch Gardens in Tampa and Virginia.

I have been to a bunch of other places, but can't remember them.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
I went to Kings Island a couple years ago, and we got in the line for the Tomb Raider ride thinking it was a roller coaster.
Then when we got inside I thought it was going to be like the Back to the Future ride.

"Um, these seats are attached to those giant steel arms?"

That was a surprise.
1.Millennium Force at Ceder Point
2.Rapture at Ceder Point
3.Sidewinder at Hershey Park
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:I can;t remember the names of any of them except the Steel Phantom at Kennywood, which is REAL good.

Busch Gardens in Tampa has The Sheikra. That one's pretty awesome.
Brian in NY Wrote:
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:I can;t remember the names of any of them except the Steel Phantom at Kennywood, which is REAL good.

If any amusement park gets "The Shakira," I'm definitely getting on that one.

[Image: shakira-in-black.jpg]
[Image: laylasig.jpg]

"My #1 Dudebro...Greg Mercer from Pittsburgh." - Covino
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.ustream.tv/channel/mercerboy">http://www.ustream.tv/channel/mercerboy</a><!-- m --> - My LIVE web stream!
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.mediafire.com/mercerboy">http://www.mediafire.com/mercerboy</a><!-- m --> - C&R recordings
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.twitter.com/mercerboy">http://www.twitter.com/mercerboy</a><!-- m --> - Follow me. My tweets are semi-sweet like Nestlé.

Didn't they replace the Steel Phantom with something else? I haven't been there for years. I think it still has Phantom in the name though.
the keifer Wrote:1.Millennium Force at Ceder Point
2.Rapture at Ceder Point

I forgot about Hershey Park. I can get in there for free any time I want.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Greg Mercer Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:

If any amusement park gets "The Shakira," I'm definitely getting on that one.

[Image: shakira-in-black.jpg]

OH I am hopping on that one also. SOOOO HOT WANT TO TOUCH THE HINEY.... :wanker: :wanker:

DaveP Wrote:

Didn't they replace the Steel Phantom with something else? I haven't been there for years. I think it still has Phantom in the name though.

They redid it. I think it is technically called the Phantom's Revenge now.

Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:
2.Rapture at Ceder Point

Dude! Let's roll, when are we going?
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:
2.Rapture at Ceder Point

How about getting US in for free anytime???
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
I like Merry Go Rounds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The horses go up and down, as it spins around....that's what I like!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;-) sometimes they put out metal rings that you can grab as you go around...that's fun!
Iva13 Wrote:I like Merry Go Rounds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The horses go up and down, as it spins around....that's what I like!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;-) sometimes they put out metal rings that you can grab as you go around...that's fun!

Lame