Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
March 23, 2010 ~ Tooooesday ~ GO RED WINGS!!!
Covino Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:I'm here now!!!

GLEN BECKS SPEAKS THE TRUTH.
If you're wearing a foil hat, he speaks the truth. That guy is crazy.

He's pure entertainment you'd be a fool to believe his propaganda. I'm sure some is true but its all entertainment factor which he's good at.

I am not entertained by that kind of stuff.
Great, I get it, you're left and you hate the right and think they're evil and hate America. Or you're right and hate the left and think they're evil and hate America.
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Where is this cedar thing you guys speak of.

Sandusky Ohio, home of Calahan Auto Parts.
The only good place in Ohio, other then Tony Paco's.

I like skyline chilli also and Buffalo Wild Wings originated in Columbus, I loves me some BW3. Besides that Ohio pretty much sucks balls.

Oh, and the western PA/eastern OH area, I LOVE Quaker Steak & Lube.

I went to the original one for the first time ever in January. They also have them at PNC Park and Heinz Field and there will be one in the Consol Arena. My favorite are the Louisiana Lickers. Good shit. They also have a lunch buffet for like 9.99 with all you can eat wings.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Chip Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Sandusky Ohio, home of Calahan Auto Parts.
The only good place in Ohio, other then Tony Paco's.

I like skyline chilli also and Buffalo Wild Wings originated in Columbus, I loves me some BW3. Besides that Ohio pretty much sucks balls.

Oh, and the western PA/eastern OH area, I LOVE Quaker Steak & Lube.

I went to the original one for the first time ever in January. They also have them at PNC Park and Heinz Field and there will be one in the Consol Arena. My favorite are the Louisiana Lickers. Good shit. They also have a lunch buffet for like 9.99 with all you can eat wings.

I like the good old fashioned Buffalo Wing, medium or hot.
But dude, all you can eat wings? I might be the fatest sloth ever if I had access to that.
LeNeve Wrote:Taped interviews do suck, they sound weird and rehearsed. Too fake.

how are they rehearsed or fake when they are real and live when we tape them? It's still new content. The sound quality might b different but aside from that it's all in your "guten" Noggen!
-POKES WEARS SWOCKS!-

C & R Got FAAAAME! <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.covinoandrich.com">http://www.covinoandrich.com</a><!-- m -->
Say it ain't so-woo-wa-woo......
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Covino Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Taped interviews do suck, they sound weird and rehearsed. Too fake.

how are they rehearsed or fake when they are real and live when we tape them? It's still new content. The sound quality might b different but aside from that it's all in your "guten" Noggen!

the only reason that i dont like pre-tapes or replays is because there's no way to interact if you have questions or comments.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  March 13th, 2024 - 15 Years Joe 4 0 03-13-2024, 03:08 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday, March 31, 2016 ~ Rain Beckster 2 224 03-31-2016, 03:42 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, March 28, 2016 ~ Easter Hangover Beckster 20 994 03-28-2016, 04:57 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  FRIDAY, March 25, 2016 ~ Good Beckster 8 496 03-25-2016, 01:22 PM
  Thursday, March 24, 2016 ~ Torture Beckster 11 311 03-25-2016, 08:15 AM
  Thursday, March 17, 2016 ~ St Patty's Day Beckster 7 487 03-17-2016, 08:12 PM
  Monday, March 14, 2016 ~ Fuck You Daylight Savings Beckster 4 406 03-14-2016, 02:35 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  Friday, March 11, 2016 ~ Body Rolls Beckster 12 932 03-11-2016, 09:02 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  Wednesday, March 9, 2016 ~ Bernin' it up Joe 8 370 03-10-2016, 12:12 PM
  Tuesday, March 8, 2016 ~ Primary Beckster 8 485 03-09-2016, 10:46 AM