Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
March 23, 2010 ~ Tooooesday ~ GO RED WINGS!!!
AirHej Wrote:Wait a minute, Davis and Spot went to Jes in Vegas' house for lunch on Sunday? Maybe Pete was right from last week in saying Davis was gonna nail her.....

I totally thought the same thing. Confusedhock:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:Rich and Spot went to Jess in Vegas's house for "tacos" Sunday night.
Probably Bacon strips :barf:

Where did that come from? Did I miss something?

Rich and Spot went to Jess in Vegas's house for diner or lunch Sunday. It was "taco night"

I got that, I was asking about the bacon strips.
Scariest rides ever are the ones on top of the stratosphere in Vegas. THere is one where you sit in a seat and they basically drop you at real high speed over the edge and then stop the thing and let you sit there. They also have one that is like an umbrella cart that they put out over the edge and you are like 50 stories up. LOVE IT!!!
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:Rich and Spot went to Jess in Vegas's house for "tacos" Sunday night.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:Scariest rides ever are the ones on top of the stratosphere in Vegas. THere is one where you sit in a seat and they basically drop you at real high speed over the edge and then stop the thing and let you sit there. They also have one that is like an umbrella cart that they put out over the edge and you are like 50 stories up. LOVE IT!!!

Fuck that... You know that POS hotel doesn't maintain that shit properly.
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Probably Bacon strips :barf:

Where did that come from? Did I miss something?

Rich and Spot went to Jess in Vegas's house for diner or lunch Sunday. It was "taco night"

I got that, I was asking about the bacon strips.

That is just Brampton being the resident hater.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
edoblin Wrote:
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:Scariest rides ever are the ones on top of the stratosphere in Vegas. THere is one where you sit in a seat and they basically drop you at real high speed over the edge and then stop the thing and let you sit there. They also have one that is like an umbrella cart that they put out over the edge and you are like 50 stories up. LOVE IT!!!

Dang, :eek: I was gonna say I wanted to ride that, now you have me changing my mind.

I say we have a DBN road trip to Cedar Point... Ride some good rides.
I HATE PIE!!

Agree 1000% I went on the "sled" and it scared the crap out of me. My buddies gave me so much crap because all of my color drained out and I was as white as a sheet. Haha.

I could hardly walk when I got off the ride my knees were so weak.
beckster Wrote:
edoblin Wrote:

Dang, :eek: I was gonna say I wanted to ride that, now you have me changing my mind.

Sounds like a pretty damn good idea.
One place I'm not willing to die is Vegas.
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
edoblin Wrote:

That would be fun.
edoblin Wrote:
AirHej Wrote:
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:Once an assoholic......

Probably brought back memories of the "Night time hottie" Z100 days with hooking up with listeners.

Wasn't that a Covino story where he met the really busted chick?

The girl with the cane, right?
"If it wasn't for his jerky, he(Jerkoff Man) wouldn't be my friend." - Rich Davis

"Considering you(C&R) call everyone legend, that label doesn't mean a damn thing." - Sami J

Davis' October Dudebro #14
I'm out my friends. Glad you came back ZeeCuchess.

I'll catch you all tomorrow.
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
edoblin Wrote:

Exactly, It's got a location that most of us can get to. You can stay in the area for pretty damn cheap and Cedar Point is simply awesome! Best time to go is the beginning of June... you can avoid the 90 minute + queue lines
I HATE PIE!!

That ride at the top of the Stratospehere is fuckin nuts! I've been on it. I don't know if I'd ever do it again though. I thought there is like a mini rollercoaster where you go around the top of it and then kind of hang you over the edge as well?
"If it wasn't for his jerky, he(Jerkoff Man) wouldn't be my friend." - Rich Davis

"Considering you(C&R) call everyone legend, that label doesn't mean a damn thing." - Sami J

Davis' October Dudebro #14

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  March 13th, 2024 - 15 Years Joe 4 0 03-13-2024, 03:08 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday, March 31, 2016 ~ Rain Beckster 2 224 03-31-2016, 03:42 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, March 28, 2016 ~ Easter Hangover Beckster 20 994 03-28-2016, 04:57 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  FRIDAY, March 25, 2016 ~ Good Beckster 8 496 03-25-2016, 01:22 PM
  Thursday, March 24, 2016 ~ Torture Beckster 11 311 03-25-2016, 08:15 AM
  Thursday, March 17, 2016 ~ St Patty's Day Beckster 7 487 03-17-2016, 08:12 PM
  Monday, March 14, 2016 ~ Fuck You Daylight Savings Beckster 4 406 03-14-2016, 02:35 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  Friday, March 11, 2016 ~ Body Rolls Beckster 12 932 03-11-2016, 09:02 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  Wednesday, March 9, 2016 ~ Bernin' it up Joe 8 370 03-10-2016, 12:12 PM
  Tuesday, March 8, 2016 ~ Primary Beckster 8 485 03-09-2016, 10:46 AM