Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
March 19,2010......another "dicey" day
Iva13 Wrote:STOP IT!!! you two...I'm not crazy..you changed your avatar...... Confusedlap: Confusedlap:
I really wish I could confirm what you are talking about. But there is no evidence to show
Iva13 Wrote:
Greg Mercer Wrote:I got a haircut this morning to get ready for my date tomorrow. I don't think it was short enough...the last time the dude did it he definitely left it longer which I didn't like. It was already getting sketchy after about 10 days. This time after he showed me how it looked, I made him cut it shorter anyway. I felt bad doing it but I didn't want the top of my head to puff out at me after 2 weeks! When I got home I still wasn't happy, so I ended up cutting some of it myself.

I really want this date to go well... :?

Good move though...getting a hair cut....you will look nice and neat!!!!! I will keep my fingers crossed for you! Where are you going??? and what are you two doing?

Thank you Iva! I am driving to her apartment in Erie which is about 1.75 hours due north of where I am. After that we are going to get some dinner and then go to a comedy club there. I have never been to one before so that will be different. I'm hoping to play the "I worked 3rd shift and didn't sleep very much" card so maybe she will want me to stay there, haha.
[Image: laylasig.jpg]

"My #1 Dudebro...Greg Mercer from Pittsburgh." - Covino
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.ustream.tv/channel/mercerboy">http://www.ustream.tv/channel/mercerboy</a><!-- m --> - My LIVE web stream!
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.mediafire.com/mercerboy">http://www.mediafire.com/mercerboy</a><!-- m --> - C&R recordings
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.twitter.com/mercerboy">http://www.twitter.com/mercerboy</a><!-- m --> - Follow me. My tweets are semi-sweet like Nestlé.
They handed out paychecks here last night for some reason, and 25% of the employees did not show up.
Hey I just read a tweet from Layla that said she wonders if her lover would dress up like a fireman for her!!!!! Well I wonder would Covino do it or not ??????? LOL
LeNeve Wrote:They handed out paychecks here last night for some reason, and 25% of the employees did not show up.

I say the divide up the paychecks of the people who didn't show up :happy:
Iva13 Wrote:Hey I just read a tweet from Layla that said she wonders if her lover would dress up like a fireman for her!!!!! Well I wonder would Covino do it or not ??????? LOL
I wonder if Covino knows about this "lover"
LeNeve Wrote:They handed out paychecks here last night for some reason, and 25% of the employees did not show up.
Speaking of pay, they didn't direct deposit our pay last night
Greg Mercer Wrote:I got a haircut this morning to get ready for my date tomorrow. I don't think it was short enough...the last time the dude did it he definitely left it longer which I didn't like. It was already getting sketchy after about 10 days. This time after he showed me how it looked, I made him cut it shorter anyway. I felt bad doing it but I didn't want the top of my head to puff out at me after 2 weeks! When I got home I still wasn't happy, so I ended up cutting some of it myself.

Here is to Mercer's date going well :high5:
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Greg Mercer Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:

Good move though...getting a hair cut....you will look nice and neat!!!!! I will keep my fingers crossed for you! Where are you going??? and what are you two doing?

Thank you Iva! I am driving to her apartment in Erie which is about 1.75 hours due north of where I am. After that we are going to get some dinner and then go to a comedy club there. I have never been to one before so that will be different. I'm hoping to play the "I worked 3rd shift and didn't sleep very much" card so maybe she will want me to stay there, haha.

Where are you going to diner at? I would go someplace on the lake.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Brampton Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Hey I just read a tweet from Layla that said she wonders if her lover would dress up like a fireman for her!!!!! Well I wonder would Covino do it or not ??????? LOL
I wonder if Covino knows about this "lover"

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I'll kick his ass for you Covino.

dont pressure yourself
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
I just went to Sheetz, I wanted to get some lowfat chocolate milk, I want to try and drink some milk. They have limited edition Choc-o-cherry milk. I got it. review to follow.

So since the weather is really good, it got me thinking

what is the best "summer" songs you remember, of your life

For me
Rump Shaker - Wrexx-n-effexx
Summertime - DJ Jazzy Jeff & the Fresh Prince
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:I just went to Sheetz, I wanted to get some lowfat chocolate milk, I want to try and drink some milk. They have limited edition Choc-o-cherry milk. I got it. review to follow.
Sheetz - :high5:
OK, it's dece, a little thick for my liking. I like lowfat chocolate b/c it's not thick. The cherry taste is not bad, but it would be better in lowfat. I probably won't get it again.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  March 13th, 2024 - 15 Years Joe 4 0 03-13-2024, 03:08 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday, March 31, 2016 ~ Rain Beckster 2 224 03-31-2016, 03:42 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, March 28, 2016 ~ Easter Hangover Beckster 20 994 03-28-2016, 04:57 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  FRIDAY, March 25, 2016 ~ Good Beckster 8 496 03-25-2016, 01:22 PM
  Thursday, March 24, 2016 ~ Torture Beckster 11 311 03-25-2016, 08:15 AM
  Thursday, March 17, 2016 ~ St Patty's Day Beckster 7 487 03-17-2016, 08:12 PM
  Monday, March 14, 2016 ~ Fuck You Daylight Savings Beckster 4 406 03-14-2016, 02:35 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  Friday, March 11, 2016 ~ Body Rolls Beckster 12 932 03-11-2016, 09:02 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  Wednesday, March 9, 2016 ~ Bernin' it up Joe 8 370 03-10-2016, 12:12 PM
  Tuesday, March 8, 2016 ~ Primary Beckster 8 485 03-09-2016, 10:46 AM