Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
March 18th, 2010 - New to some, old to others....
michaelangelo Wrote:i just tried to log into tomb and i got a pop up screen asking for a username and password :?
If you have over a specific level of coolness you cant log on to that site anymore
michaelangelo Wrote:i just tried to log into tomb and i got a pop up screen asking for a username and password :?

It's a scam... Don't do it!!!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
This is what I got when I tried to log in.

HTTP Error 401.1 - Unauthorized: Access is denied due to invalid credentials.
Internet Information Services (IIS)
Nussie_T Wrote:This is what I got when I tried to log in.

HTTP Error 401.1 - Unauthorized: Access is denied due to invalid credentials.
Internet Information Services (IIS)
So should I assumed they've blocked everyone who posts here by the same names?
When the fuck did I get TOMB credentials, and how did I lose them already.
Same here and Im a Mod... gonna text Spotty about it, but being in Vegas, I dont think theres much he can do... looks like you just might beat our IST again... how shocking... Im blaming all on the forum being down..lol
I'm trying to log in under my other alias
Nope not working.
BDH Wrote:Same here and Im a Mod... gonna text Spotty about it, but being in Vegas, I dont think theres much he can do... looks like you just might beat our IST again... how shocking... Im blaming all on the forum being down..lol

How goes everything, BDH? Besides TOMB being down.....
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
BDH Wrote:Same here and Im a Mod... gonna text Spotty about it, but being in Vegas, I dont think theres much he can do... looks like you just might beat our IST again... how shocking... Im blaming all on the forum being down..lol

Hey BDH...good to hear from you ....welcome!!!!!! :boobs:
So the earthquake in Hawaii that I mentioned turned out to be some idiot on the radio saying Hawaii instead of Haitii.

False Alarm No Earthquake in Hawaii.
LeNeve Wrote:So the earthquake in Hawaii that I mentioned turned out to be some idiot on the radio saying Hawaii instead of Haitii.

:roflmao: :roflmao: I googled it and nothing came up...I thought you were THE first to break the story :roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:So the earthquake in Hawaii that I mentioned turned out to be some idiot on the radio saying Hawaii instead of Haitii.

I gotta say I would be more worried if Hawaii had an earthquake. You can at least visit there
Brampton Wrote:

I gotta say I would be more worried if Hawaii had an earthquake. You can at least visit there

I would like to see Hawaii some day, I would hate for some lousy earthquake to ruin it before then
I HATE PIE!!
beckster Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

I would like to see Hawaii some day, I would hate for some lousy earthquake to ruin it before then

Everyone should go there at least once in their life...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  March 13th, 2024 - 15 Years Joe 4 0 03-13-2024, 03:08 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday, March 31, 2016 ~ Rain Beckster 2 224 03-31-2016, 03:42 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, March 28, 2016 ~ Easter Hangover Beckster 20 994 03-28-2016, 04:57 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  FRIDAY, March 25, 2016 ~ Good Beckster 8 496 03-25-2016, 01:22 PM
  Thursday, March 24, 2016 ~ Torture Beckster 11 311 03-25-2016, 08:15 AM
  Thursday, March 17, 2016 ~ St Patty's Day Beckster 7 487 03-17-2016, 08:12 PM
  Monday, March 14, 2016 ~ Fuck You Daylight Savings Beckster 4 406 03-14-2016, 02:35 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  Friday, March 11, 2016 ~ Body Rolls Beckster 12 932 03-11-2016, 09:02 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  Wednesday, March 9, 2016 ~ Bernin' it up Joe 8 370 03-10-2016, 12:12 PM
  Tuesday, March 8, 2016 ~ Primary Beckster 8 485 03-09-2016, 10:46 AM