Dudebro Nation

Full Version: March 18th, 2010 - New to some, old to others....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Todays show is a replay from last nights live show... So like the title states... New to some, old others...

Happy Birthday Brian!!!! Hope you have a great day!!! :boobs:
Nussie_T Wrote:Happy Birthday Brian!!!! Hope you have a great day!!! :boobs:
Thanks T.
Happy B-Day Brian!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good morning everyone....It's new to me!!!
Happy B-day Brian :high5:

Last nights show was......something?

I'll still join the fun today.

Oh what do you guys think of the avatar? :happy:
I didn't listen last night either.
Brampton Wrote:Oh what do you guys think of the avatar? :happy:
:high5:
Brian in NY Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Oh what do you guys think of the avatar? :happy:
:high5:
:thanks:
Good Morning All...

Happy Birthday Brian :boobs:

I heard part of the show last night, but I ready to post about it today.
Haappy B-day Brian. :high5:
I only listened to the first hour, then I fell asleep, then I woke up at 11 and couldnt sleep the rest of the night. So 66% will be new to me.
Iva13 Wrote:Happy B-Day Brian!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Brampton Wrote:Happy B-day Brian :high5:
beckster Wrote:Happy Birthday Brian :boobs:
LeNeve Wrote:Haappy B-day Brian. :high5:
:thanks:
LeNeve Wrote:I only listened to the first hour, then I fell asleep, then I woke up at 11 and couldnt sleep the rest of the night. So 66% will be new to me.
No....its all gonna sound really similar to what you've been hearing for years
:roflmao:
Hello everyone. I am going to sleep early today. I've got a date on Saturday which could be an "I think you know what I'm thinking" situation...or at least I hope it will be. :praying: I need to coax my body into thinking it has to sleep right after work so that I can get on a normal schedule for the weekend.

I also might run 8 miles tomorrow depending on how I feel when I get up... :?
Greg Mercer Wrote:Hello everyone. I am going to sleep early today. I've got a date on Saturday which could be an "I think you know what I'm thinking" situation...or at least I hope it will be. :praying: I need to coax my body into thinking it has to sleep right after work so that I can get on a normal schedule for the weekend.

a date? with whom, details....
Derick Wrote:
Greg Mercer Wrote:Hello everyone. I am going to sleep early today. I've got a date on Saturday which could be an "I think you know what I'm thinking" situation...or at least I hope it will be. :praying: I need to coax my body into thinking it has to sleep right after work so that I can get on a normal schedule for the weekend.

a date? with whom, details....

Good morning, Iva
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30