Dudebro Nation

Full Version: March 18th, 2010 - New to some, old to others....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
the keifer Wrote:They really queered up AC/DC in the background there.
I didn't notice them playing AC/DC. was it a dance cover?
Brampton Wrote:
Remix of TNT.
the keifer Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Remix of TNT.
how dare they Confusedwoot:
well the 2 funniest hours of tv have just begun. I'm out boy's. :cya:
Brampton Wrote:well the 2 funniest hours of tv have just begun. I'm out boy's. :cya:
Later homie
Brampton Wrote:sounds like a good plan. Are tickets easy to come by, or do I have to order ahead of time

The Pirates are perennially one of the lowest drawing teams in MLB which of course is no surprise due to how shitty they are. Providing it's not a fireworks or other "cool" promotional night, you could walk up to the gate on a game day and buy a ticket in almost any section except possibly the dugout boxes. Sometimes you might have a problem getting seats in the baseline boxes (which put you literally 5-10 feet from the field) depending on what day you go.
Saying that sex is an addiction is like saying obesecity is a disease.
Why am I not in Vegas? Not enough $$$.
Spring break 08 with Spot that shit was funny.
:cya:
They need to put their money on Wake... I think they'll take care of Texas tonight.
Greg Mercer Wrote:I also might run 8 miles tomorrow depending on how I feel when I get up... :?

If my car broke down 8 miles away from home I'd call for a ride.
Joe In PA Wrote:
Greg Mercer Wrote:I also might run 8 miles tomorrow depending on how I feel when I get up... :?

Sad thing is...according to Google Maps, I actually ran 9.2 miles today. That route also included two hills that were half a mile long. I had no idea it was that far. It took me an hour and 24 minutes. Confusedhock:
Joe In PA Wrote:

if its farther than my mailbox, i'm driving
Greg Mercer Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:

Sad thing is...according to Google Maps, I actually ran 9.2 miles today. That route also included two hills that were half a mile long. I had no idea it was that far. It took me an hour and 24 minutes. Confusedhock:

I wish i could run for that long, on a treadmill it takes me over 40 minutes of running and walking to go 3 miles. If I were outside, I wouldn't be able to pace myself for a long run and i'd burn out too soon. I also have asthma that acts up when i run outside.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30