Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
March 18th, 2010 - New to some, old to others....
DaveP Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Greg Mercer Wrote:Hello everyone. I am going to sleep early today. I've got a date on Saturday which could be an "I think you know what I'm thinking" situation...or at least I hope it will be. :praying: I need to coax my body into thinking it has to sleep right after work so that I can get on a normal schedule for the weekend.

I also might run 8 miles tomorrow depending on how I feel when I get up... :?
a date? with whom, details....

Good morning, Iva
you knew she was goona ask, i just figured we'd get it out of the way early
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Greg Mercer Wrote:Hello everyone. I am going to sleep early today. I've got a date on Saturday which could be an "I think you know what I'm thinking" situation...or at least I hope it will be. :praying: I need to coax my body into thinking it has to sleep right after work so that I can get on a normal schedule for the weekend.

Good morning, Iva
you knew she was goona ask, i just figured we'd get it out of the way early

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Was last nights show any good? I took the car without the sirius dock, so I couldn't record it.
Their twitter says that dickey doo is up 100 at blackjack.. I'm guessing he will still piss away thousands.
Earthquake in Hawaii.
LeNeve Wrote:Earthquake in Hawaii.
So they have more islands now?
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Earthquake in Hawaii.
So they have more islands now?

:roflmao: yes
What was the number of it?????
Iva13 Wrote:What was the number of it?????

1-808-973-2255
LeNeve Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:What was the number of it?????

1-808-973-2255
:roflmao:
ugh, the snow was well on it's way to being all melted and it snows about 3 inches overnight. Combine that with the roads that were a little warm and you get pretty icy roads. i'm pretty sure most of the stuff on the roads will be gone today but still Wtf
Derick Wrote:

Iva, you logged in as Derick again...
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
michaelangelo Wrote:ugh, the snow was well on it's way to being all melted and it snows about 3 inches overnight. Combine that with the roads that were a little warm and you get pretty icy roads. i'm pretty sure most of the stuff on the roads will be gone today but still Wtf

Snow and rain mix scheduled for the weekend here.... :finger: you winter crap!!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:ugh, the snow was well on it's way to being all melted and it snows about 3 inches overnight. Combine that with the roads that were a little warm and you get pretty icy roads. i'm pretty sure most of the stuff on the roads will be gone today but still Wtf

We are expecting 70 degrees for Saturday... :happy: I have had enough of snow for this year.
beckster Wrote:

It's suppose to get really windy, start to get cool, rain then start to snow again... Wtf
Anyway this weekend it's suppose to get warm again...
i just tried to log into tomb and i got a pop up screen asking for a username and password :?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  March 13th, 2024 - 15 Years Joe 4 0 03-13-2024, 03:08 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday, March 31, 2016 ~ Rain Beckster 2 224 03-31-2016, 03:42 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, March 28, 2016 ~ Easter Hangover Beckster 20 994 03-28-2016, 04:57 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  FRIDAY, March 25, 2016 ~ Good Beckster 8 496 03-25-2016, 01:22 PM
  Thursday, March 24, 2016 ~ Torture Beckster 11 311 03-25-2016, 08:15 AM
  Thursday, March 17, 2016 ~ St Patty's Day Beckster 7 487 03-17-2016, 08:12 PM
  Monday, March 14, 2016 ~ Fuck You Daylight Savings Beckster 4 406 03-14-2016, 02:35 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  Friday, March 11, 2016 ~ Body Rolls Beckster 12 932 03-11-2016, 09:02 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  Wednesday, March 9, 2016 ~ Bernin' it up Joe 8 370 03-10-2016, 12:12 PM
  Tuesday, March 8, 2016 ~ Primary Beckster 8 485 03-09-2016, 10:46 AM