Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post here while you drink thread
Wray & Nephew white overproof rum from Jamaica with orange juice.63% alchohol.Mmmm.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
3rd cup of coffee.
Glass of red wine. My wife says its good for me
I'm bouncing between a Gatorade and a Pepsi.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
hate to be a hater, but if your not drinking some sort of alcoholic beverige in this thread :blahblah: :whomo: Wtf :flasher: :beer:
negadave Wrote:hate to be a hater, but if your not drinking some sort of alcoholic beverige in this thread :blahblah: :whomo: Wtf :flasher: :beer:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :clap: :high5: :happy:
Rum and OJ.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
Tim Horton's Hot Chocolate... I didn't win anything Confusedad:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Fresh brewed Iced Tea again; ginger, peach tango.
Had a cherry coke during lunch break today. It's one of my favorite kinds of soda.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
Vodka and Cranberry. Definitely something nice to drink at the end of the night.
ap bikini team Wrote:Vodka and Cranberry. Definitely something nice to drink at the end of the night.

that sounds better than the bud lights I'm having.
Protein shake. Water, Chocolate protein powder, banana, peanut butter. Its like desert in a glass :happy:
Brampton Wrote:Protein shake. Water, Chocolate protein powder, banana, peanut butter. Its like desert in a glass :happy:

Protein desert in a glass huh? Well, I guess it is jazz appreciation month, to each his own. :fag:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Protein shake. Water, Chocolate protein powder, banana, peanut butter. Its like desert in a glass :happy:

Protein desert in a glass huh? Well, I guess it is jazz appreciation month, to each his own. :fag:
You really have the nact for finding the gay in everything someone says. Its an amazing skill :clap:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Double Post Animation Derick 30 13,982 01-11-2021, 04:30 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  Where do you post from? Joe 42 14,916 04-18-2013, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Extreme Couponing Thread Pete Nice 114 43,302 11-22-2012, 02:04 AM
Last Post: ap bikini team
  Swoot News Thread Derick 30 9,715 05-18-2010, 05:34 PM
Last Post: the keifer
  The I'm drunk thread Derick 26 7,705 04-26-2010, 10:07 PM