Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wake up routine
negadave Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:My day varies on the daily as far as what time I need to be someplace to do shit,

My friends dad is a PI. Mostly he just follows people around to catch people cheating and trys to get info of the computer and shit.

If you follow people, did you ever get caught? Did you ever have dudes try to kick your ass or shoot at you or anything crazy like that?
I know i'm way off topic, sorry

I work mostly insurance fraud. I do more than follow people, that is less than 1/4 of the job. I don't do cheating wife stuff, that is amatuer in the PI world. I do interviews, statements, obtain documents, measurements, scene inspections, background checks, courthouse searches, etc etc. But yes I do surveillance and occasionally even follow people.

Yes I have had people catch on, but there is a method to following people so as not to get caught. I have had some people threaten to kick my ass, I carry a gun, so they can try all they want.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:I carry a gun, so they can try all they want.

Gun 5 :high5:
DaveP Wrote:

+1 on that too.
If it's not to personal, what do you carry?
I had a springfield xd 40 sub compact but it was kinda uncomfortable to conceal.
I have a keltec pf9 now with a belt clip on it. It's real comfy to carry. You forget you have it on. It's not as good to shoot as the xd though
My primary is a S&W 40 and I have a small American Standard .22 as a backup.

You know what I find, it's real hard to find a good comfortable usable holster. Whether it's for in or outside the belt, side or back or even shoulder, holsters suck.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
negadave Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:

+1 on that too.
If it's not to personal, what do you carry?
I had a springfield xd 40 sub compact but it was kinda uncomfortable to conceal.
I have a keltec pf9 now with a belt clip on it. It's real comfy to carry. You forget you have it on. It's not as good to shoot as the xd though

I have a Keltec also, 9mm. P11 I believe is the model, or something close to that. The size is awesome for a 9mm, but I hate the safety built in to the trigger, would rather just have a manual safety, and normal trigger. I have gone through a hell of a lot of rounds through it and never jammed once.
DaveP Wrote:I have a Keltec also, 9mm. P11 I believe is the model, or something close to that. The size is awesome for a 9mm, but I hate the safety built in to the trigger, would rather just have a manual safety, and normal trigger. I have gone through a hell of a lot of rounds through it and never jammed once.

I was talking to a cop buddy of mine about mine. He says, "I wouldn't trust my life with one of those things.. It's a cheap gun.How many times did it jam on you?" Shit like that.

I bought mine used so it was already broken in. I've got around 300 rounds or so through it and i've never had a problem.
It's just so small that it's harder to shoot it well.
DaveP Wrote:

guns rule.I have 4 or 5 different gun apps on my iphone.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
i bleed green Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:

I deleted them b/c they were dumb after the first 100 times.

Pete Nice Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:

I'll most likely do the same but for now they're fun.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
i bleed green Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:guns rule.I have 4 or 5 different gun apps on my iphone.

I'll most likely do the same but for now they're fun.
If you run out of bullets and find yourself defenseless, there's an app for that.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trailer for my feature film "The Wake" chrisnez 10 3,772 12-07-2009, 05:21 PM
Last Post: the keifer