Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
N. Korea threatens to attack US, S. Korea warships
I have to agree. I can't really see Russia getting involved to much in a Korean conflict, self preservation and prosperity is far to important to the Russians to risk it defending a banana rep. like North Korea. Besides a destabilized Korea or China my even prove benefical to Russia.
What Kim Jung Ill (heeeeerooooo!) is doing what he has done a thousand times before, posturing for more economic aid. You have to remember that they are by far one of the poorest nations on earth. Yes they have a large army and defence budget, they really couldn't risk an all out war. They got no gas man!! Unless China supplies them with a shit ton of resources there gonna run out of steam, and even if they take South Korea they won't be able to hold it for long. It doesn't even make sense for China to defend the North Koreans, there a sponge country that offer little in return. This isn't the 1950's where people were trying to expand the sphere of influence where ever they could ( like China did for Korea). I think there becoming more of a hindurance to the Chinese ( For one possibley getting China involved in an unwanted war) China is after prosperity like the rest of the world, and if Kim Jung Ill (heeeerooooo!) doesn't realize it. He's fucked.
My name is Taco. Don Taco.
[Image: Oilergirl2.jpg][Image: OilersCheerleaders2.jpg]
So is Norht Korea REALLY this stupid?

Are they really even contemplating starting a war?

That country needs a coup worse than Cuba. Mr Kim is going to kill a lot of his own people if they don't get a new government in there.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]