Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10 Foods for a Better Sex Life
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://recipes.howstuffworks.com/10-foods-for-a-better-sex-life1.htm">http://recipes.howstuffworks.com/10-foo ... -life1.htm</a><!-- m -->
They forgot to add Redbull. All those things may get you to want to have sex, but having the energy is another thing.
Strawberries dipped in Dark chocolate can do more for a female than anything any man can do..... :mrgreen:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster Wrote:Strawberries dipped in Dark chocolate can do more for a female than anything any man can do..... :mrgreen:

You stick them in your snizz? I'm confused.
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Strawberries dipped in Dark chocolate can do more for a female than anything any man can do..... :mrgreen:

No... that doesn't really work. They need to be taken in orally.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

No... that doesn't really work. They need to be taken in orally.

I will give you something to take in orally that will make you forget all about those lame ass strawberries and dark chocolate.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Don't over-promise and under-produce there, Peter.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster Wrote:Don't over-promise and under-produce there, Peter.

No worries on either.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
I see that everyone failed to mention Booze :beer:
Brampton Wrote:I see that everyone failed to mention Booze :beer:

Actually all booze does for me is make me sleepy. After a night of drinking, I tend to be nodding off rather than anything else.

The last drunken night I had with a guy involved him passing out on top of me.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster Wrote:Actually all booze does for me is make me sleepy. After a night of drinking, I tend to be nodding off rather than anything else.

Lame Lame Lame Lame
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Actually all booze does for me is make me sleepy. After a night of drinking, I tend to be nodding off rather than anything else.

Lame Lame Lame Lame

Tell me about it!
I HATE PIE!!