Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 10 Foods for a Better Sex Life
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://recipes.howstuffworks.com/10-foods-for-a-better-sex-life1.htm">http://recipes.howstuffworks.com/10-foo ... -life1.htm</a><!-- m -->
They forgot to add Redbull. All those things may get you to want to have sex, but having the energy is another thing.
Strawberries dipped in Dark chocolate can do more for a female than anything any man can do..... :mrgreen:
beckster Wrote:Strawberries dipped in Dark chocolate can do more for a female than anything any man can do..... :mrgreen:

You stick them in your snizz? I'm confused.
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Strawberries dipped in Dark chocolate can do more for a female than anything any man can do..... :mrgreen:

No... that doesn't really work. They need to be taken in orally.
beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

No... that doesn't really work. They need to be taken in orally.

I will give you something to take in orally that will make you forget all about those lame ass strawberries and dark chocolate.
Don't over-promise and under-produce there, Peter.
beckster Wrote:Don't over-promise and under-produce there, Peter.

No worries on either.
I see that everyone failed to mention Booze :beer:
Brampton Wrote:I see that everyone failed to mention Booze :beer:

Actually all booze does for me is make me sleepy. After a night of drinking, I tend to be nodding off rather than anything else.

The last drunken night I had with a guy involved him passing out on top of me.
beckster Wrote:Actually all booze does for me is make me sleepy. After a night of drinking, I tend to be nodding off rather than anything else.

Lame Lame Lame Lame
Derick Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Actually all booze does for me is make me sleepy. After a night of drinking, I tend to be nodding off rather than anything else.

Lame Lame Lame Lame

Tell me about it!