Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
engagement ring discussion
beckster Wrote:I look at the engagement rings in the ads and such.. Most of them look over-done and gawdy to me. I would prefer something simple. I guess it really depends on the girl, though. Take her style into consideration, but do your own thing. It's supposed to be a surprise deal, right?

(UNLESS, you some fuckin baller who can walk her into a jewelry store and have her take her pick... I can't remember what movie that was)

yeah i dont want gawdy just different
Have you considered a single solitaire like Joe wants that will integrate into a locked set when you get married? You'll be wearing both then. That sounds like the best compromise
Krissy In PA Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Derick Wrote:let me get this straight, you were looking at engagement rings and dragged joe along, but he doesnt like the ring you picked out. Hmmmm.....might be a sign?

:j/k:
no no......I think your on to something! :roflmao:

joe is not going anywhere and he already told me we will eventually be married.....so whatever....lol.....
i say that to all the girls so they will continue to sleep with me
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Krissy In PA Wrote:ok so so far u guys r not helping......my argument is that i do not want somee boring single stone solitaire that everyone else has,....i want it to reflect me and my great sense of style.....i do agree that it should be a surprise but i want to b surprised w something i like, besides joe has completely different taste than me....and yes u will al be invited when it happens

Well, pick out your fave cut in stone . Your preferred metal (I prefer sterling over gold, so I'd go white gold or platinum). Maybe find images of rings and point out what you like, then he has something to work with.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
My biggest issue with the rings she likes is that they have so much going on around the diamond that it takes away from the diamond and to me makes the ring look cheap. Most of the rings she likes haven't had certified diamonds in them either so if I'm going to spend the money I want the little piece of paper that says I spent it on something that was worth the price.
am i wrong for wanting something different, and not boring?
I are going to need to see sample picts to see what you both want...
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster Wrote:I are going to need to see sample picts to see what you both want...
we'll put it to a vote, each of you post a pic
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Topic of discussion STEAK, Let the drooling begin... mongo 33 10,450 05-29-2010, 03:19 PM
Last Post: mongo
  Paranormal Activity (spoilers may be present in discussion) ap bikini team 14 5,320 11-02-2009, 11:16 AM
Last Post: Beckster