Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ellis Edit on Wiki
Nussie_T Wrote:From TOMB:
JoshinWinnipeg Wrote:Fixed. The person's IP hhas be banned from making changes to Wikipedia as well.

Is there a way to track who is making the changes? Joshin seems way into this. Pretty comical.
"If it wasn't for his jerky, he(Jerkoff Man) wouldn't be my friend." - Rich Davis

"Considering you(C&R) call everyone legend, that label doesn't mean a damn thing." - Sami J

Davis' October Dudebro #14
AirHej Wrote:
JoshinWinnipeg Wrote:Fixed. The person's IP hhas be banned from making changes to Wikipedia as well.

Is there a way to track who is making the changes? Joshin seems way into this. Pretty comical.
At the top of the Wiki pages, there's an edit tab. It tracks all changes and who makes them.
Edit
[Image: mrmet-1.gif] [Image: 4abf8c1c-1-1.jpg]
AirHej Wrote:

Of course he is... he doesn't want anyone to hurt his dear Spotty's feelings.
ap bikini team Wrote:
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:
ap bikini team Wrote:So which person from here edited Ellis's page? lol

According to JIW, it came from here! Shame!

Wtf

Why would anyone here waste their time editing Ellis's wikipedia?

Sounds like someone (JIW) is deflecting blame, usually the person at fault does so.....

I'm just sayin.....

JoshinWinnipeg Wrote:It appears that one of the Covino & Rich fans are making changes to the Ellis page as well. It happens to be whoever is adding content to the C&R wiki about DBN.

We need to act our age and leave his wikipedia site alone.

Admit it! It was YOU Pete! You couldn't help yourself!

HAHA, so Josh is saying that the same person who added the CORRECT info about DBN on the C&R wiki many months ago is changing the Ellis wiki?

Well I was the one who updates the DBN part of the C&R wiki, like 6 months ago, but I have not even looked at the Ellis wiki, nor do I care to.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Next thing you know JIW will be calling wikipedia daily and trying to be a wiki mod. Then he'll make a 3000 mile trip to visit.

Wait a minute...why does this sound familiar?
I looked over the C&R wiki.... Why the FUCK would one of us go on there and fuck with our own write-in (which whomever did)?

Want to add that JIW is a :douche: , too.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
ap bikini team Wrote:
ap bikini team Wrote:So which person from here edited Ellis's page? lol

According to JIW, it came from here! Shame!

Wtf

Why would anyone here waste their time editing Ellis's wikipedia?

Sounds like someone (JIW) is deflecting blame, usually the person at fault does so.....

I'm just sayin.....

JoshinWinnipeg Wrote:It appears that one of the Covino & Rich fans are making changes to the Ellis page as well. It happens to be whoever is adding content to the C&R wiki about DBN.

We need to act our age and leave his wikipedia site alone.

Admit it! It was YOU Pete! You couldn't help yourself!

HAHA, so Josh is saying that the same person who added the CORRECT info about DBN on the C&R wiki many months ago is changing the Ellis wiki?

Well I was the one who updates the DBN part of the C&R wiki, like 6 months ago, but I have not even looked at the Ellis wiki, nor do I care to.

My question is how does JIW know what IP did what? That's fairly sensitive information and how he could match something someone here did something on C&R's page AND what that person did on Ellis's page seems a little off. I remember editing Wiki a long while back, because the person who originally did it had it set more like a love letter to the guys rather than an informative page. But that's the last I touched it.
JIW knows all this b/c it's him...funny how "he's" the one who first noticed it... and "he's" the one who went in and fixed it...He is an idiot. Someone needs to get a life. :douche:
JIW knows all this b/c it's him...funny how "he's" the one who first noticed it... and "he's" the one who went in and fixed it...He is an idiot. Someone needs to get a life. :douche:
I'm going to edit the wikipedia entry for "Tool" and put JIW's picture in there. Now THAT is a legit edit.
Iva, that was the greatest double post you ever put up!!

I call bullshit on JIW knowing the IP... I bet he doesn't have a fucking clue and is talking out his ass... again... it's not the first time. Unless, he now works for the Wiki people, there really should be a way for him to track it. ( I would think).
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Hondo Wrote:I'm going to edit the wikipedia entry for "Tool" and put JIW's picture in there. Now THAT is a legit edit.

**HIGH FIVE** !!!
I HATE PIE!!
Too funny. Just went to C&R's Wikipedia and saw:

The forum currently has over 6000 members with four "Smooth" moderators. The moderators consist of Greg Mercer, Bigdaddyhammer, Irish Ben, and JoshinWinnipeg (honorary gay moderator).
"If it wasn't for his jerky, he(Jerkoff Man) wouldn't be my friend." - Rich Davis

"Considering you(C&R) call everyone legend, that label doesn't mean a damn thing." - Sami J

Davis' October Dudebro #14
Screen cap for posterity