Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Ellis Edit on Wiki
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So which person from here edited Ellis's page? lol

According to JIW, it came from here! Shame!
ap bikini team Wrote:So which person from here edited Ellis's page? lol

Wtf

Why would anyone here waste their time editing Ellis's wikipedia?

Sounds like someone (JIW) is deflecting blame, usually the person at fault does so.....

I'm just sayin.....
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:
ap bikini team Wrote:So which person from here edited Ellis's page? lol

Wtf

Why would anyone here waste their time editing Ellis's wikipedia?

Sounds like someone (JIW) is deflecting blame, usually the person at fault does so.....

I'm just sayin.....

JoshinWinnipeg Wrote:It appears that one of the Covino & Rich fans are making changes to the Ellis page as well. It happens to be whoever is adding content to the C&R wiki about DBN.

We need to act our age and leave his wikipedia site alone.

Admit it! It was YOU Pete! You couldn't help yourself!
If JIW didn't edit the page, how did he know that it was edited? I just checked out Ellis' page and I couldn't see what was edited. Unless JIW checks it everyday, how else would he know? I call :bullshit:
JIW is a douche....he's the first to notice it b/c he did it.... :douche: :Flaming:
Brian in NY Wrote:If JIW didn't edit the page, how did he know that it was edited? I just checked out Ellis' page and I couldn't see what was edited. Unless JIW checks it everyday, how else would he know? I call :bullshit:

Good point.
Anyone else feel like JIW is mom w/ a little too much time on his hands?

JIW: Internet Detective.

[Image: mystery.jpg]
I wouldn't know how to edit Wiki, even if I wanted to.

Like I said when I was a kid, whoever smelt it dealt it! :fart:
Nobody here likes to internet fight anyway.
I LOVE Confusedarcasm: how it was immediately blamed on us... wasn't it just yesterday that Greg Mercer was on the DBN IST saying to leave the wiki page alone and let it be.
I've only checked the C&R wikipedia site twice before. Once was when B or Pete I can't remember who added DBN to the page which was months before and when the whole changing shit thing happened and I never checked the Ellis page EVER... I don't like Ellis so why would I read about him...

Some people just need to grow up and start acting their age (JIW). Stop laying blame if you don't know who it is. Stop trying to start fights... what a little cock sucker...
The whole thing is ridiculous. Who has that much time on their hands to edit wikipedia pages?

:tool:
I don't care who it was that originally changed stuff...it kind of stinks that apparently someone changed Ellis' page first, but whatever.

I made the same blanket statement to both boards as far as not changing more stuff. We could end up getting trolls on both boards if things escalate, and anything that wastes admin/moderator time on either board will be annoying.
Oh fuck, here we go again. OK, we DID add DBN to C&R's page. And, why the hell not?! DBN is a Fan Furom of the C&R show! We deserve some recognition. As for Ellis' page, I didn't even know Ellis had one (though I guess that would be obvious) and I can guarantee that I have not even visited it. I also don't think ANY DBN regulars would pull a move like that. We all have better things to do with our time.

My suspicion lies on the person who brought the whole deal up... JIW.... It's not the first time that little maggot has started trouble and, then, tried to pin the blame on us. I mean, seriously... What lifeless soul has so much time on their hands that they will go and scour shit out like that on the regular. Fuck him.
From TOMB:
JoshinWinnipeg Wrote:Fixed. The person's IP hhas be banned from making changes to Wikipedia as well.
Nussie_T Wrote:From TOMB:
JoshinWinnipeg Wrote:Fixed. The person's IP hhas be banned from making changes to Wikipedia as well.

So, he banned himself?
Pages: 1 2 3