Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday 2-10-10 Snow Day
LeNeve Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:I heard that FB was thinking about charging their users 14.99mo. starting July.

I won't do it.....that's one way to get everyone back to myspace.....

I forgot my log in info for myspace.
Never had a Myspace. Just got on FB a month ago.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
LeNeve Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I thought I heard Artie on Stern this morning, but then when I got out of the shower all I heard was Jackye the joke man. Is Artie back?
I had Bubba on this morning and he was ripping on Ellis.

Cool, I listen to bubba in the afternoon, I like when he talks shit on ellis.
Ellises rants are fake IMO. There's more to a good show than just "fuck this, fuck that, fuckin red dragon." C&R have a longer future than him.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
the keifer Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I thought I heard Artie on Stern this morning, but then when I got out of the shower all I heard was Jackye the joke man. Is Artie back?

Ellises rants are fake IMO. There's more to a good show than just "fuck this, fuck that, fuckin red dragon." C&R have a longer future than him.
Theres not a whole lot of fuck this fuck that, cause bubba show is broadcast on terestrial radio 4 days a week, the only satellite only show is on friday. Not to mention that bubba is syndicated on 8-10? stations
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Good morning everyone didn't go to work today either...just got done shoveling :Flaming: again....we are expecting another 12 inches on top of what I just shoveled.... Thanks T...I was wondering about the Status Updates!!!! I hate the new FB layout.... it's stupid!!!
for someone who has a corvette and a viper, you'd think a snowblower

:duh:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
the keifer Wrote:The worst part about shoveling is when the plow makes his round and you gotta shovel that real heavy snow from your driveway or mailbox. Lame

That's the part that take the longest to do too.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Good morning everyone didn't go to work today either...just got done shoveling :Flaming: again....we are expecting another 12 inches on top of what I just shoveled.... Thanks T...I was wondering about the Status Updates!!!! I hate the new FB layout.... it's stupid!!!

Come on B you're supposed to be on my side no matter what !!!!!! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
the keifer Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:

Totally agree.
the keifer Wrote:I heard that FB was thinking about charging their users 14.99mo. starting July.

If that's true, it would spring myspace back to life. I'm not going to pay
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:I thought I heard Artie on Stern this morning, but then when I got out of the shower all I heard was Jackye the joke man. Is Artie back?

Ellis is a clown who does that nonsense for attention.
"If it wasn't for his jerky, he(Jerkoff Man) wouldn't be my friend." - Rich Davis

"Considering you(C&R) call everyone legend, that label doesn't mean a damn thing." - Sami J

Davis' October Dudebro #14
Iva13 Wrote:I guess I'll have to get used to the new layout, but I'm glad to get the status' now. Thanks again. My Mom is doing a little better today. I really think the water pills are helping her breath better. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that this is it and she make a turn around for the better. My stupid Sister in Law is in charge of her today...she is lazy and good for nothing...but it's too bad weather wise for me to get in to her house.

Glad to hear your mom has improved, Iva. I hope she continues to get better!
I HATE PIE!!
beckster Wrote:

If that's true, it would spring myspace back to life. I'm not going to pay
Don't know if it's true or not, but if so, that 14.99 can go right up their ass!
This might piss a lot of people off, but i wish FB would go back to only accepting people with .edu emails, like it was origionally intended
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Iva13 Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Derick Wrote:

Come on B you're supposed to be on my side no matter what !!!!!! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Oh, I am totally on your side! I actually like shoveling, especially this light-weight stuff. It's a nice workout. But I gotta have some fun, too! :mrgreen:
I HATE PIE!!
Derick Wrote:This might piss a lot of people off, but i wish FB would go back to only accepting people with .edu emails, like it was origionally intended

Unfortunately, that ship has long sailed
I HATE PIE!!
Derick Wrote:This might piss a lot of people off, but i wish FB would go back to only accepting people with .edu emails, like it was origionally intended

Wouldn't bother me too much, I just started using fb heavily the last 3 months, but am getting bored with it. I have reconnected with the people I wanted to connect with, and have their phone numbers now anyway.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM
  Wednesday, August 16, 2016 - Jersey Joe 16 1,601 08-18-2016, 10:04 AM