Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday 2-10-10 Snow Day
Joe In PA Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:Baltimore apparently got hit worse than we did.
That's where I work. I didn't think it was any worse.
I'd hate to drive down there in this shit.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
10 inches total snowfall since the first of the year in Ulysses Ks. That is ALOT for this area. Most of it within the last 3 weeks or so. Had to shovel 2 times. Usually it just melts by the time I get around to shoveling.
beckster Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:What do you guys think about the new FB layout?

I need to get used to it. Some of it isn't too bad. I am not digging that I can't see solely status updates.

We got 10" inches of snow here. It's the nice powdery stuff. I kinda want to go sledding now. :mrgreen:

I figured out where to get JUST the status updates... on the left hand side, click friends and then hit status updates.
As for snow... we got a foot over the weekend and the forecast calls for clear skies and warmer weather for the next three weeks... hahahaha!!! Happy Shovelling!
Derick Wrote:look everybody, joe finished painting the deck
:roflmao: :roflmao:
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:What do you guys think about the new FB layout?

I need to get used to it. Some of it isn't too bad. I am not digging that I can't see solely status updates.

We got 10" inches of snow here. It's the nice powdery stuff. I kinda want to go sledding now. :mrgreen:

I figured out where to get JUST the status updates... on the left hand side, click friends and then hit status updates.
As for snow... we got a foot over the weekend and the forecast calls for clear skies and warmer weather for the next three weeks... hahahaha!!! Happy Shovelling!
Gee :thanks:
As for the FB layout the only real gripe I have is the log out tab.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
LeNeve Wrote:10 inches total snowfall since the first of the year in Ulysses Ks. That is ALOT for this area. Most of it within the last 3 weeks or so. Had to shovel 2 times. Usually it just melts by the time I get around to shoveling.

Where were you yesterday?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
the keifer Wrote:As for the FB layout the only real gripe I have is the log out tab.

I don't care for where the logout is either.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:10 inches total snowfall since the first of the year in Ulysses Ks. That is ALOT for this area. Most of it within the last 3 weeks or so. Had to shovel 2 times. Usually it just melts by the time I get around to shoveling.

I did not feel like working, so I did not come to work.
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

What about posting? Where are your priorities?! Confusedlap:
I HATE PIE!!
beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

What about posting? Where are your priorities?! Confusedlap:

Sorry I was watching csi miami.
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

I did that today. It worked out well though, the electrician is coming sometime today.
Good morning everyone didn't go to work today either...just got done shoveling :Flaming: again....we are expecting another 12 inches on top of what I just shoveled.... Thanks T...I was wondering about the Status Updates!!!! I hate the new FB layout.... it's stupid!!!
Iva13 Wrote:Good morning everyone didn't go to work today either...just got done shoveling :Flaming: again....we are expecting another 12 inches on top of what I just shoveled.... Thanks T...I was wondering about the Status Updates!!!! I hate the new FB layout.... it's stupid!!!

STUPID LIKE ICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :Flaming:
Iva13 Wrote:Thanks T...I was wondering about the Status Updates!!!! I hate the new FB layout.... it's stupid!!!

You're welcome!!! I don't mind the new FB layout but I usually check it on my phone during the drive home... Is your mom doing better today?
25% percent of the snow plows in D.C. have been found to be inoperative.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM
  Wednesday, August 16, 2016 - Jersey Joe 16 1,601 08-18-2016, 10:04 AM