Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday February 8, 2010 - The Ain'ts won the Super Bowl
michaelangelo Wrote:what are you guys listening to right now?

I am listening to terrestial radio, power 97 the rock station in Winnipeg. There was a fight over the radio last week and I left my stiletto in the car... too lazy to walk outside and get it.
I've got Faction on.

NIN - Closer on Lithium :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

I love this song!!!!!!!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Almost show time, I should go get my stiletto from the car...
i got lithium on for the next 4 13/64 minutes
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
I'm hoping my luck has started to turn.

In the last two weeks:
  • Found out I will likely have to have hip surgery
  • Had both mine and my wife's computers go to shit to a point of requiring replacement
  • Took in my GPS to have the battery replaced and was told that the screen went out when they opened it and they thought it wasn't repairable
  • Had a headlight go out on the car
  • Got a bill for something that I didn't expect - $1400
  • Had to take the dog to the vet and found out she is is OCD and now we have to ration her water
  • OSU had two in-state football commits change their mind to other schools at the last minute
  • Yesterday my wife woke up at 2:00 AM with severe abdominal pain. After spending hours at Urgent Care, it appears it is either a twisted ovary or appendicitis either of which require surgery. Found out today that our family doctor's office won't accept the work done by Urgent Care doctors (even though both are part of the same hospital group) so she has to go see the nurse practitioner today before they'll order the tests to determine what is wrong with her

The only good news is that I just got a call and it looks like my GPS is back among the living and they are only going to charge me the cost of the battery (~$25)
---------------------------------
Pokes28 -- AKA David in Missouri
As long as they are playing that "Who Dat?" crap, I will continue to listen to Faction.
Oh yeah. Howdy folks.
---------------------------------
Pokes28 -- AKA David in Missouri
Pokes what kind of hip surgery do you need and why???? I thought I was the only one w/bad luck right now. I feel for you...
Pokes28 Wrote:I'm hoping my luck has started to turn.

In the last two weeks:
  • Had both mine and my wife's computers go to shit to a point of requiring replacement
  • Took in my GPS to have the battery replaced and was told that the screen went out when they opened it and they thought it wasn't repairable
  • Had to take the dog to the vet and found out she is is OCD and now we have to ration her water
  • OSU had two in-state football commits change their mind to other schools at the last minute
  • Yesterday my wife woke up at 2:00 AM with severe abdominal pain. After spending hours at Urgent Care, it appears it is either a twisted ovary or appendicitis either of which require surgery. Found out today that our family doctor's office won't accept the work done by Urgent Care doctors (even though both are part of the same hospital group) so she has to go see the nurse practitioner today before they'll order the tests to determine what is wrong with her

The only good news is that I just got a call and it looks like my GPS is back among the living and they are only going to charge me the cost of the battery (~$25)
:eek: That's a lot of bad luck.

In the last two weeks:

Swoot... But how the hell does one determine that a dog has OCD, or is this a different OCD?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!

In the last two weeks:

Hope things get better for you.
hope you have a better day pokes
aparently ellis is going to be on the show today
michaelangelo Wrote:aparently ellis is going to be on the show today

Really? That might be interesting.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT