Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday February 8, 2010 - The Ain'ts won the Super Bowl
DaveP Wrote:I thought someone said today's show was a recap? I guess they are live..

Really? Cool, I was afraid it was going to be a replay. I saw Dicky Do post that he was actually going to the game... Lucky bastards.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster Wrote:Opti-free, the same thing I have always used. I am constantly putting drops in, my eyes have been red and dry. I can't take them out fast enough. And forget about doing my jewelry with them. It's too blurry.
try using Aquify

[Image: AQUIFY_15_4_1.jpg]
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Opti-free, the same thing I have always used. I am constantly putting drops in, my eyes have been red and dry. I can't take them out fast enough. And forget about doing my jewelry with them. It's too blurry.
try using Aquify

[Image: AQUIFY_15_4_1.jpg]

Never heard of it. I'll have to hit up the drug store and see if they have it.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
i put my contacts in aquify overnight, then in the morning give thema quick shot of saline soln, and onto my eyeballs they go. Good for 14-16 hrs no problems
beckster Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Anyone where Acuvue contacts?? I have given up on the new ones... those Oasys contacts suck!
i wear the acuvue oasis, and they are the greatest contacts I have ever worn

They're killing me. They are uncomfortable, they make my eyes itchy and this nasty gunk builds up from them. I opened a new pair on Friday, thinking a fresh pair would fix it.. Nope... they still suck. I just called my eye doctor and told them I want my Advance for astig back. i could wear those for a month and a half without any issues.

I hate the Oasis ones as well! They felt heavy on my eyes.
"If it wasn't for his jerky, he(Jerkoff Man) wouldn't be my friend." - Rich Davis

"Considering you(C&R) call everyone legend, that label doesn't mean a damn thing." - Sami J

Davis' October Dudebro #14
i use clear care, the only downside is that you have to let the contacts sit for 6 hours, and you can't put the solution directly in your eye from the bottle. you put the contacts in a special case and fill the container then there is a chemical reaction that cleans the lenses, but the solution itself would burn your eyes

[Image: 31oWQNcsbKL._SL500_AA200_.jpg]
Does iTunes burn CD's?
I don't use that piece of shit too often, so I don't know anything about it.
Back in highschool, I was smoking some weed. I went to my friends house to get some visine, all he had was saline contact solution. I used that, and it made my eyes like neon red. f-ing sucked. I hid out in a convenience store bathroom for like 2 hours before I went home.
DaveP Wrote:Does iTunes burn CD's?

Yes it does.

I see it does.. I guess not as big of a piece of shit as I thought it was.
yes, first create a playlist, then within that playlist on the bottom right, should be a burn cd option
Derick Wrote:
yes, first create a playlist, then within that playlist on the bottom right, should be a burn cd option

I didn't know that at first, I put the blank CD in and it told me to do that. Wasn't seeing any 'Burn CD' option in the main window.
michaelangelo Wrote:i use clear care, the only downside is that you have to let the contacts sit for 6 hours, and you can't put the solution directly in your eye from the bottle. you put the contacts in a special case and fill the container then there is a chemical reaction that cleans the lenses, but the solution itself would burn your eyes

That seems like a hassle. Is it worth it?
I HATE PIE!!
beckster Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:i use clear care, the only downside is that you have to let the contacts sit for 6 hours, and you can't put the solution directly in your eye from the bottle. you put the contacts in a special case and fill the container then there is a chemical reaction that cleans the lenses, but the solution itself would burn your eyes

That seems like a hassle. Is it worth it?

it's not that bad for me, but someone who doesn't keep regular hours would have a problem i think. a couple of weeks ago when we had our baby, i got up in the middle of the night so I couldn't put the contacts that were in the solution back in, so i just opened new ones to wear
what are you guys listening to right now?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT