Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday Feb 5, 2010 Postwhore day
Good morning my wonderful :postwhore: s
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Just because there is blood on your shirt when your done railing some chick, it doesn't mean she is a virgin.
Derick Wrote:i'm an only child, and dont need or want the attention. Something is fucked in this girls head. The guy she dated before this one, 3 minutes into date number 2, he starts making out with her, and she was fine with it. Wtf then the guy wanted to "talk" in her bedroom. And she was ok with that. She still had the same clothes on the next morning so she didnt do anything but seriously.

Derick, if she were guy. You'd be high-fiving him.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
tpc :flasher:
LeNeve Wrote:tpc :flasher:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I HATE PIE!!
beckster Wrote:
Derick Wrote:i'm an only child, and dont need or want the attention. Something is fucked in this girls head. The guy she dated before this one, 3 minutes into date number 2, he starts making out with her, and she was fine with it. Wtf then the guy wanted to "talk" in her bedroom. And she was ok with that. She still had the same clothes on the next morning so she didnt do anything but seriously.

Derick, if she were guy. You'd be high-fiving him.
it would be one thing if she was a guy and his girls were hot, but I would not be high fiving him for bringing home every random mediocre girl. That was called college, its been over for a long time

For fuck sake up your standards a little, and have a filtering mechanism. I'm not out there dating every girl I meet, most of them dont meet the miminum requirements. I have standards.
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Guess who's got 2 thumbs and is about to make some Ford Engineers look dumb

This guy right here! :rock: :clap:
LeNeve Wrote:Just because there is blood on your shirt when your done railing some chick, it doesn't mean she is a virgin.
But it might mean you are????

:eek: Confusedhock: :eek:
LeNeve Wrote:Just because there is blood on your shirt when your done railing some chick, it doesn't mean she is a virgin.
it also might be from when you beat the hell out of her before you had un-consensual sex
Brampton Wrote:Guess who's got 2 thumbs and is about to make some Ford Engineers look dumb

How so? I want to make them look dumb here too.
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Guess who's got 2 thumbs and is about to make some Ford Engineers look dumb

2010 MKT, with no heat at idle (600 Rpm). When the gas pedal is pressed or PID commanded even 100 Rpm higher full heat out of the center vents.
They want to tell me its a heater core issue. However when you block the rear heater hoses at the firewall you have full heat.
I told them a month ago that it needs a higher capacity water pump, but they don't believe me.

I think its because you have to re-re the engine to get the water pump out (behind the timing chain)
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

2010 MKT, with no heat at idle (600 Rpm). When the gas pedal is pressed or PID commanded even 100 Rpm higher full heat out of the center vents.
They want to tell me its a heater core issue. However when you block the rear heater hoses at the firewall you have full heat.
I told them a month ago that it needs a higher capacity water pump, but they don't believe me.

I think its because you have to re-re the engine to get the water pump out (behind the timing chain)

Yeah, they are really avoiding that. You should not have to remove an engine just to change the water pump on anything.

We still have not had a heat complaint for the edge or mkt yet.
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Yeah, they are really avoiding that. You should not have to remove an engine just to change the water pump on anything.

We still have not had a heat complaint for the edge or mkt yet.
They "Say" its the only one they've heard of doing this........Suuuuuuure! Lame :dumass:
you also should not break the spark plugs upon removal
Derick Wrote:you also should not break the spark plugs upon removal
Different engine and vehicle altogether.....but kudos for the attempt :poke:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM
  Friday, August 12, 2016 ~Floppy Fish Beckster 26 3,195 08-12-2016, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Chip