Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thurs. Feb 4th, 2010... It's the first time in a month...
Iva13 Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Good morning everyone......i'm tired....

How's your mom doing??

She's still in the hospital, but doing a little better...hopefully she can be discharged tomorrow...I'm taking off tomorrow to be w/her at the hospital and maybe bring her home. Thanks for asking T...

Hopefully she stays out of there this time!!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Brian in NY Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Morning everyone, wonder how the guys are gonna piss us off today!
All they need to do is put Spot on the air.
I was wondering why Spot gets billing on the intro (......with Spot)?

They don't mention BaBaBooey on Stern!
B how's your Mom doing???
Iva13 Wrote:B how's your Mom doing???

She's is just fine. All she had was a ruptured blood vessel in her eye, no big deal. Now, we need to get the surgery rescheduled.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster Wrote:

She's is just fine. All she had was a ruptured blood vessel in her eye, no big deal. Now, we need to get the surgery rescheduled.

That's good to hear that that's all it was....hopefully she can get the surgery scheduled soon.
Iva13 Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

That's good to hear that that's all it was....hopefully she can get the surgery scheduled soon.

I would assume so, but we shall see.
I HATE PIE!!
I'm ready...my Lean Cusine Panni is in the microwave.....it should be done just as THE SHOW starts!!!!
Iva13 Wrote:I'm ready...my Lean Cusine Panni is in the microwave.....it should be done just as THE SHOW starts!!!!

Crap, no wait!!! I am not ready!!!!!!!!!! :cya:
I HATE PIE!!
Iva13 Wrote:I'm ready...my Lean Cusine Panni is in the microwave.....it should be done just as THE SHOW starts!!!!

I like the cheesesteak Panini... I have a Lean Cusine Chicken Carbanera meal today.
technical difficulties to start the show? not good
Nussie_T Wrote:

I like the cheesesteak Panini... I have a Lean Cusine Chicken Carbanera meal today.

YUM...I had the meatloaf w/mashed potatoes last week...that was good too.
My boss leaves tonight to go to Miami...well actually his house in Ft. Lauderdale.
Spot the Tool pt 2.........

Hey, I have an idea, sign him up for VH1's Tool Academy
I HATE PIE!!
Nussie_T Wrote:

I'm actually eating a Lean Cuisine Roasted Turkey with Green Beans. It's surprisingly good.
"If it wasn't for his jerky, he(Jerkoff Man) wouldn't be my friend." - Rich Davis

"Considering you(C&R) call everyone legend, that label doesn't mean a damn thing." - Sami J

Davis' October Dudebro #14
I have an orange!
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday, August 03, 2016 ~ It's time... Beckster 6 660 08-03-2016, 03:06 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, April 11, 2016 ~ Spring Time Beckster 0 225 04-11-2016, 11:51 AM
  Thursday 10/1/15 - Decorate Time? Joe 52 545 10-01-2015, 04:12 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Wednesday 02/04/15: Time to go home Chip 2 184 02-05-2015, 11:27 AM
  Thurs, January 15, 2015 ~ Old Man Probs Joe 21 406 01-15-2015, 03:57 PM
  Thurs, Dec 18, 2014 ~ Pizza & Beer Joe 30 297 12-18-2014, 04:34 PM
  Thurs, Nov 20, 2014 ~ 5 Page Thursday Beckster 62 432 11-21-2014, 11:51 AM
  Monday, Nov 3, 2014 ~ It's a whole other month Beckster 20 199 11-04-2014, 08:02 AM
Last Post: Derick
  Friday July 25, 2014...Peanut butter jelly time Derick 63 645 07-28-2014, 09:34 AM
  Thurs 6/5/14...Waiting for the excitement Derick 101 635 06-06-2014, 07:30 AM
Last Post: NussieT