Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thurs. Feb 4th, 2010... It's the first time in a month...
Have a great weekend everyone, I will be with my Mom tomorrow at the hospital, hopefully they will let her go tomorrow afternoon sometime or Saturday, so I won't be on tomorrow.....Oh, and we are expecting 6 to 9 or 9-15 inches of snow on Friday night into Saturday..... Confusedad:
Derick Wrote:my limit is 1 date a week, and a phone converstion in between to plan the next date. maybe a few random texts. No more than that for at least the first month or 2

You say that now... sometime in the near future, you're going to be going on and on about some chick you met. You won't be able to get enough and all you'll is want to do is be with her.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
JDubb Wrote:Has anyone heard from Petey? I keep getting farmville updates on Facebook.

Not since he woke me up this morning
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster Wrote:
Derick Wrote:my limit is 1 date a week, and a phone converstion in between to plan the next date. maybe a few random texts. No more than that for at least the first month or 2

You say that now... sometime in the near future, you're going to be going on and on about some chick you met. You won't be able to get enough and all you'll is want to do is be with her.

I agree...and I will remind you of this when that happens... ;-)
beckster Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Has anyone heard from Petey? I keep getting farmville updates on Facebook.

Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock:
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
beckster Wrote:

Ya, I sent him a bbm calling him a male slut but he never responded. He must be doing some serious rub and tug action on Spot.
Iva13 Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

I agree...and I will remind you of this when that happens... ;-)
i'm not saying i wouldnt feel that way, but to act like a stage 5 clinger is another story.
then again, maybe i'm just looking for someone more independant
Iva13 Wrote:Have a great weekend everyone, I will be with my Mom tomorrow at the hospital, hopefully they will let her go tomorrow afternoon sometime or Saturday, so I won't be on tomorrow.....Oh, and we are expecting 6 to 9 or 9-15 inches of snow on Friday night into Saturday..... Confusedad:

Good Luck Iva!!!
I HATE PIE!!
Good luck Iva...

Catch the rest of you tomorrow.
This guy (Pitbull) was wearing a 80's cowl neck shirt?!?!?!?
[Image: acu.sized.jpg]
Quote:Knightryda got hooked on me and just can't get enough!

Beckster came over for the first time... Fell in love, refused to leave and has been rubbing my back ever since..... Confusedlap:

Shame on you Beckster for telling these good people Lies.... Lies.... Lies
Yea.... I'm the Beckster's pimp, and she makes me PIE...... What's wrong with that?
JDubb Wrote:This guy (Pitbull) was wearing a 80's cowl neck shirt?!?!?!?
[Image: acu.sized.jpg]
So if this image doesn't say it all about "Pitbull"!

How bout his music is for :homo: and only :fag: people listen to it

:roflmao: :roflmao:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday, August 03, 2016 ~ It's time... Beckster 6 660 08-03-2016, 03:06 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, April 11, 2016 ~ Spring Time Beckster 0 225 04-11-2016, 11:51 AM
  Thursday 10/1/15 - Decorate Time? Joe 52 545 10-01-2015, 04:12 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Wednesday 02/04/15: Time to go home Chip 2 184 02-05-2015, 11:27 AM
  Thurs, January 15, 2015 ~ Old Man Probs Joe 21 406 01-15-2015, 03:57 PM
  Thurs, Dec 18, 2014 ~ Pizza & Beer Joe 30 297 12-18-2014, 04:34 PM
  Thurs, Nov 20, 2014 ~ 5 Page Thursday Beckster 62 432 11-21-2014, 11:51 AM
  Monday, Nov 3, 2014 ~ It's a whole other month Beckster 20 199 11-04-2014, 08:02 AM
Last Post: Derick
  Friday July 25, 2014...Peanut butter jelly time Derick 63 645 07-28-2014, 09:34 AM
  Thurs 6/5/14...Waiting for the excitement Derick 101 635 06-06-2014, 07:30 AM
Last Post: NussieT