Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beckster's Piepalooza
beckster Wrote:
knightryda01 Wrote:Due to popular demand by the Dudebronation!!!

[Image: Beckyspie2copy.jpg]

Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Confusedhock: Wtf

I'm thinking of what kind of damage I should to do you tonight....

That is good stuff.
Do we have a sequel in the works?
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
Joe In PA Wrote:
ap bikini team Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:knightryda01 is one of the greatest additions to the forum EVER.

+1,000,000,000,000,000,000
Woah... a quintillion... Confusedhock:

Yes, he's that important of an addition! lol
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Bravo Knightryda Bravo
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
There is something seriously wrong with you.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Glad you guys appreciate my small contributions to the dudebro nation. :clap: I feel like I am part of the family now. I'm sure Beckster is so proud of me for making so many new friends. I'm so happy I listened to her and signed up for the forum. I'm sure she is thrilled about it as well. We will see how much demand their is for a sequel to the 2 girls 1 pie series. I think Covino and Rich should have her on the show...

I also got some songs I am working on. We could call them Beckster's greatest hits.

:postwhore:
Yea.... I'm the Beckster's pimp, and she makes me PIE...... What's wrong with that?
knightryda01 Wrote:Glad you guys appreciate my small contributions to the dudebro nation. :clap: I feel like I am part of the family now. I'm sure Beckster is so proud of me for making so many new friends. I'm so happy I listened to her and signed up for the forum. I'm sure she is thrilled about it as well. We will see how much demand their is for a sequel to the 2 girls 1 pie series. I think Covino and Rich should have her on the show...

I also got some songs I am working on. We could call them Beckster's greatest hits.

:postwhore:

I realize now that I have complete mislead myself in my decision. And, no, I don't need to be making any appearances on any shows, Thank you.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster Wrote:I realize now that I have completely mislead myself in my decision.
so does this mean your going to make a pie?
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I realize now that I have completely mislead myself in my decision.
so does this mean your going to make a pie?

Here's your effin pie!

[Image: pie-in-face.jpg]
I HATE PIE!!
Image FAIL
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:Image FAIL
+1
:roflmao:
B-Town Bomber Wrote:
+1
:roflmao:

yeah +2 :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Are you sure? I see the image quite well...

[Image: Pieintheface.gif]
I HATE PIE!!
Someone buy him this shirt!

[Image: l33d630190000_1_29799.jpg]
Joe In PA Wrote:Someone buy him this shirt!

[Image: l33d630190000_1_29799.jpg]

He needs to get this shirt, take a pic with it and photoshop himself in with her serving a pie!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tues, Oct 28, 2014 ~ Beckster Issues Joe 10 6,638 07-20-2015, 11:58 AM
Last Post: Chip
  So me and Beckster had a bet.... You decide who won!!! knightryda01 98 28,648 02-14-2011, 10:26 PM
Last Post: eddieyourdj
  Beckster just informed me knightryda01 54 16,458 07-31-2010, 12:22 PM
Last Post: the keifer
  Beckster's run for president in 08 knightryda01 6 3,476 07-26-2010, 07:06 AM
Last Post: Derick
  How Beckster got the nickname Tatertits knightryda01 30 9,465 05-03-2010, 08:38 AM
Last Post: Derick