Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So me and Beckster had a bet.... You decide who won!!!
So one night me and Beckster was talking shit to eachother and the topic of a bet came up.

The bet was to see who could outlast who on the sex tip. Who would come back crying looking for some good lovin first.

If I won, the beckster would have to do everthing I say for a solid week. If she won I would have to do dinner and dishes for a week straight.

Well needless to say it diden't take long for the Beckster to come back home. One night she decided to rub my belly very close to my..... ummmm :duh: and next think I know I'm getting rode like a horse in the Kentucky derby. :ontop:

According to beckster, I lost.... Lame :boobs:

You guys make the call... I was innocent. Ain't my fault she's weak for my lovin
Yea.... I'm the Beckster's pimp, and she makes me PIE...... What's wrong with that?
You little Shit!!!!!!! Confusedlap:

First of all, YOU were the weak one, BEGGING for :ontop: !!! It was YOU who placed my hands you know where! It was YOU who pulled me into position!!!! Just admit that YOU were weak, oh, so terribly weak. I was so embarrassed by your pitifulness.

The fact that you were so willing to concede defeat and then attempt to renig on it says it all...
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
just do a shitty job cooking and she'll make you stop doing it
MMM Cunty!
I call interference. You won dude.
I'm with Kit on this one! Sorry B Confusedad:
HAHA. I like this guy. Beckster lost. She was baited into it, true, but she proceded with the actual sex act. Have you seen when the cops set up a car, and wait for some thug to steal it? Beckster is the thug. Guilty. Do what he says.
The first thing that Beckster has to do is take it in the Butt! :roflmao: :roflmao:
That's just fucked up! All of you... Had you been there... it would have been awkward...... BUT you would have heard him BEG. Not to mention that he who initiated the act was the loser in this case!! :Flaming:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Quote:HAHA. I like this guy. Beckster lost. She was baited into it, true, but she proceded with the actual sex act. Have you seen when the cops set up a car, and wait for some thug to steal it? Beckster is the thug. Guilty. Do what he says.

Quote:I'm with Kit on this one! Sorry B

Quote:I call interference. You won dude

Survey says....... The people have spoken and
Beckster Lost!!!!! Confusedlap:

Now go and make me some Pie woman!!!!
:clap:
Yea.... I'm the Beckster's pimp, and she makes me PIE...... What's wrong with that?
Oh, sure. You lie and twist up the details just to plead on everyone's sympathies. Just like the last time when you didn't last 24 hours. What a fucking sore ass loser!!

Make your own pie!!!!
I HATE PIE!!
Bend over baby..... This might hurt a little... :doggystyle:
Beckster you lost, get over it and make the man a pie.
:bullshit:
I HATE PIE!!
Can I hijack this thread like I did with the last domestic dispute thread you guys had?
That lasted 9 pages Whoooaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! :postwhore:
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tues, Oct 28, 2014 ~ Beckster Issues Joe 10 6,638 07-20-2015, 11:58 AM
Last Post: Chip
  Beckster's Piepalooza knightryda01 74 29,436 05-25-2012, 07:42 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Beckster just informed me knightryda01 54 16,458 07-31-2010, 12:22 PM
Last Post: the keifer
  Beckster's run for president in 08 knightryda01 6 3,476 07-26-2010, 07:06 AM
Last Post: Derick
  How Beckster got the nickname Tatertits knightryda01 30 9,465 05-03-2010, 08:38 AM
Last Post: Derick