Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beckster's Piepalooza
2 girls 1 pie? I'd watch it!!! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
Quote:Knightryda01 - 29 posts of pure gold

Thanks!!!! I appreciate that. I just love letting evereone know how special my Beckster is to me.

:clap:
Yea.... I'm the Beckster's pimp, and she makes me PIE...... What's wrong with that?
2 things I noticed. There appear to be bird foot prints in the pumpkin pie and the person holding the pie really likes those rubber bracelets.
Joe In PA Wrote:2 things I noticed. There appear to be bird foot prints in the pumpkin pie and the person holding the pie really likes those rubber bracelets.
:roflmao: :roflmao:
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Quote:2 things I noticed. There appear to be bird foot prints in the pumpkin pie and the person holding the pie really likes those rubber bracelets.

Well I thought you guys all knew that Beckster was "special" I like to encourage her in whatever she likes to do.
Yea.... I'm the Beckster's pimp, and she makes me PIE...... What's wrong with that?
knightryda01 Wrote:
Quote:2 things I noticed. There appear to be bird foot prints in the pumpkin pie and the person holding the pie really likes those rubber bracelets.

Well I thought you guys all knew that Beckster was "special" I like to encourage her in whatever she likes to do.

You lifted those picts off the net! None of those are me!!! I'll show you "special" ... As in the "special" way I kick your ass.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
knightryda01 Wrote:

Thanks!!!! I appreciate that. I just love letting evereone know how special my Beckster is to me.

He might not say much, but it is definitely quality over quantity. Pure Gold!
ap bikini team Wrote:
knightryda01 Wrote:

I think he says way too much!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
I see you nosing around, my Dear! Confusedlap:
I HATE PIE!!
Is this todays IST?
JDubb Wrote:Is this todays IST?
yes
Derick Wrote:
yes

Dude. :roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
yes

Dude. :roflmao:
sorry couldnt resist
beckster Wrote:
ap bikini team Wrote:
knightryda01 Wrote:

I think he says way too much!

I completely disagree!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tues, Oct 28, 2014 ~ Beckster Issues Joe 10 6,638 07-20-2015, 11:58 AM
Last Post: Chip
  So me and Beckster had a bet.... You decide who won!!! knightryda01 98 28,648 02-14-2011, 10:26 PM
Last Post: eddieyourdj
  Beckster just informed me knightryda01 54 16,458 07-31-2010, 12:22 PM
Last Post: the keifer
  Beckster's run for president in 08 knightryda01 6 3,476 07-26-2010, 07:06 AM
Last Post: Derick
  How Beckster got the nickname Tatertits knightryda01 30 9,465 05-03-2010, 08:38 AM
Last Post: Derick