Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weekend Post Whoring
Nussie_T Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Well I searched through every page manually, without the search button, and could not find the topic I was looking for. It was probally on the first DBN site. Confusedheepbagger:

What were you looking for???

A topic I started about working on Saturday's. I think I started one anyway.
LeNeve Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Well I searched through every page manually, without the search button, and could not find the topic I was looking for. It was probally on the first DBN site. Confusedheepbagger:

What were you looking for???

A topic I started about working on Saturday's. I think I started one anyway.

I don't work Saturdays, I am on call for information purposes but I don't normally have to go in.
Miley Cyrus has a fat face. I did not recognize her. Which is a good thing probally.
LeNeve Wrote:Miley Cyrus has a fat face. I did not recognize her. Which is a good thing probally.

Jennifer Anniston looks busted too. (Jen Anniston, Micheal Jordon, Miley Cyrus)
[Image: jeans-pd.jpg]
I personally think forum search functions are a fucking waste of time. They never pop up the thing you are looking for. Power hungry mods like JIW and IB like to throw it out there as a way to belittle new people IMHO.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:I personally think forum search functions are a fucking waste of time. They never pop up the thing you are looking for. Power hungry mods like JIW and IB like to throw it out there as a way to belittle new people IMHO.

Yep. I have rarely been successful, searching for something on a forum. I agree that they do that to make people feel stupid. I really think it's a dick head move to do that.
I left my cigarettes at home, I could really use one due to boredome right now. 1 hour and 10 minutes to go. Confusedad:
1 hour to go. I think I'll pull my car into the washbay and wash it.
LeNeve Wrote:1 hour to go. I think I'll pull my car into the washbay and wash it.

I don't have any brothas or puerto ricans to help me though. Solo mission. I had to turn the heat on in the washbay. Now I'm waiting for it to heat up.
[Image: 825.jpg]
TD PITT!!!!!!

Pitt 7 Cinci 0 First Quarter
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
There is an NFL game on today.?
Car wash complete.
109 people killed in a Russian night club. I'm sure some of them were hot chicks. It's sad when the world loses a hot chick. Good hot chick ass, never to be banged again, what a waste. Confusedad:
Well time to lock this bitch down, and go home to chillax.

By LeNeve, have a good day.
LeNeve Wrote:Well time to lock this bitch down, and go home to chillax.

By LeNeve, have a good day.

Thanks, you have a good day too. I actually have the same plans you do.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Double Post Animation Derick 30 13,982 01-11-2021, 04:30 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  Where do you post from? Joe 42 14,916 04-18-2013, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Everybody's Workin for the weekend....The Deuce Brampton 34 9,862 05-15-2010, 02:20 PM
Last Post: Brampton
  Post here while you drink thread mongo 228 51,659 04-17-2010, 01:04 PM
Last Post: i bleed green