Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weekend Post Whoring
beckster Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:
brampton Wrote:I've noticed the general posting on the site has slowed down. Why?

Is everyone out of shinfo?
We've been wondering the same thing. A few big posters have stopped posting much on both forums. We really just nee dto pick up a few new people. When you really think about it, this forum really isn't just limited to C&R listeners. Pass it along to your friends.

I am debating on whether I will allow my guy to ever get on here. I've talked some shit about him and I am sure he will toss it back if he did. But he is a forum junkie and probably love to join in on a lot of the discussions that we have on here. I will tell him about some of the topics and he loves to throw out his few cents worth. (he was listing all of the party songs he could come up with)

You can't beat city hall. Give him the keys to the kingdom, and allow him to enjoy the DBN!
Significant others could be bad news, it will censor what you say. I know I wouldn't say a lot of shit if I knew my wife was a DBN member.

I say NO.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:Significant others could be bad news, it will censor what you say. I know I wouldn't say a lot of shit if I knew my wife was a DBN member.

I say NO.
My girlfriend is a member of DBN.
Joe In PA Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Significant others could be bad news, it will censor what you say. I know I wouldn't say a lot of shit if I knew my wife was a DBN member.

I say NO.

Does she post?
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:

I say NO.

Does she post?
No
Joe In PA Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:

I say NO.

Does she post?
No

Wtf You better change that!! We wanna to see more activity!!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Joe In PA Wrote:

I say NO.
:worthlesswopics: and why doesnt she post?
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Awhile back I thought I started a topic about working on Saturdays. I used the search feature for the first time ever, and what a fucking pain that is to do. Anyway I could not find the topic that I wanted to, but I did find this one.

I'm at work today, bored out of my mind, eating mcdonalds hot cakes, with sausage and milk. The bigger boss man is working today, so I can't go up front and watch tv. Usually the parts guy and I work the same Saturday, but he must have had shit to do.

A friend wants me to go look at an engine for him later, and I don't really want to do that. He's a plumber and we trade out services with each other, but I don't need any plumbing done now, so me looking at his engine would be a wasted favor, right?
I haven't looked at the wal mart people for awhile, I'll go check that out. Should be some good ones from black friday.
LeNeve Wrote:I haven't looked at the wal mart people for awhile, I'll go check that out. Should be some good ones from black friday.
They post like 5 new pics a day on there.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
LeNeve Wrote:Awhile back I thought I started a topic about working on Saturdays. I used the search feature for the first time ever, and what a fucking pain that is to do. Anyway I could not find the topic that I wanted to, but I did find this one.

I'm at work today, bored out of my mind, eating mcdonalds hot cakes, with sausage and milk. The bigger boss man is working today, so I can't go up front and watch tv. Usually the parts guy and I work the same Saturday, but he must have had shit to do.

A friend wants me to go look at an engine for him later, and I don't really want to do that. He's a plumber and we trade out services with each other, but I don't need any plumbing done now, so me looking at his engine would be a wasted favor, right?
Do you guys have a saturday rotation?

We have one, I have to work every fifth saturday 8 - 3
brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Awhile back I thought I started a topic about working on Saturdays. I used the search feature for the first time ever, and what a fucking pain that is to do. Anyway I could not find the topic that I wanted to, but I did find this one.

Do you guys have a saturday rotation?

We have one, I have to work every fifth saturday 8 - 3

yeah, I work a saturday, then the other 2 techs work the other saturday, back and forth like that. It's me and the parts guy on one saturday. Then the other 2 techs and the service writer/ salesman on the other saturday. Not including the owner we only have 7 people that work here. We only work from 8-12 on saturdays, it is never busy, I have not even done an oil change on a saturday for 2-3 months now.
Turns out the parts guy was just running late, and the manager was just covering for him, guess I'll go watch some tv.
Well I searched through every page manually, without the search button, and could not find the topic I was looking for. It was probally on the first DBN site. Confusedheepbagger:
LeNeve Wrote:Well I searched through every page manually, without the search button, and could not find the topic I was looking for. It was probally on the first DBN site. Confusedheepbagger:

What were you looking for???

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Double Post Animation Derick 30 13,982 01-11-2021, 04:30 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  Where do you post from? Joe 42 14,916 04-18-2013, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Everybody's Workin for the weekend....The Deuce Brampton 34 9,862 05-15-2010, 02:20 PM
Last Post: Brampton
  Post here while you drink thread mongo 228 51,659 04-17-2010, 01:04 PM
Last Post: i bleed green