Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weekend Post Whoring
brampton Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:
brampton Wrote:I've noticed the general posting on the site has slowed down. Why?

Is everyone out of shinfo?
We've been wondering the same thing. A few big posters have stopped posting much on both forums. We really just nee dto pick up a few new people. When you really think about it, this forum really isn't just limited to C&R listeners. Pass it along to your friends.

Some of the guys at work used to listen to C&R, but they stopped listening cause they thought they were too full of shit. But I've tried to get them to join the forum. I'll keep trying.
Just hard to post during the show, work in a garage. Kind of have to work to get paid!
Oh yeah, I can see where that would have been hard. We didn't even have computers in the shops I worked in. My last job got a little boring so I had a bunch of time to post. When I get my next job I'm sure I won't have the time to post on the IST like I used to.
Thats what sucks about the new time. If I'm slow at work I chat during the show, but most of the time I check in for a couple of minutes.

Even then the IST is slow. Sometimes 10-12 pages total. Hell I don't even listen to the show 90% of the time
brampton Wrote:Thats what sucks about the new time. If I'm slow at work I chat during the show, but most of the time I check in for a couple of minutes.

Even then the IST is slow. Sometimes 10-12 pages total. Hell I don't even listen to the show 90% of the time
Before I got laid off I used to miss the first hour of the show because I was on lunch. Truth be told, if they didn't do the time change I wouldn't have contributed much at all on the IST since I used to be done at 4 EST. The good thing about the time change was that I started listening to Bubba and I've grown to like that show.
I've never listened to Bubba. My after work listening is Ellis. When that show is goin good, its the best thing on Sirius
brampton Wrote:I've never listened to Bubba. My after work listening is Ellis. When that show is goin good, its the best thing on Sirius
Ellis has a great show. I used to switch back and forth from Ellis to Bubba on my drive home.
Bubba is on Howard 101?
brampton Wrote:Bubba is on Howard 101?
Yeah from 3 to 7.
I'll check it out
We got into trouble at work for playing on the computers too much. So I haven't been able to post much. They made us work today (saturday) but the only ones here are me and another guy. No bosses at all. No work to finish at all. Very pointless, and boring to be here today. I'm going to go smoke a cigarette.
brampton Wrote:I've noticed the general posting on the site has slowed down. Why?

I have been wondering the same thing. I have some ideas for threads that I think will get some attention. I also think that we need a few more live bodies in here. It seems like some people only post in the IST and some might even be afraid to post. I would like to see all members post their opinion on all topics, even iff it is just something as simple as "that sucks"
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
brampton Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:

We've been wondering the same thing. A few big posters have stopped posting much on both forums. We really just nee dto pick up a few new people. When you really think about it, this forum really isn't just limited to C&R listeners. Pass it along to your friends.

Some of the guys at work used to listen to C&R, but they stopped listening cause they thought they were too full of shit. But I've tried to get them to join the forum. I'll keep trying.
Just hard to post during the show, work in a garage. Kind of have to work to get paid!

I will try and get Captian Obvious to join. I have been chatting with him for years and joined his forum. He joined TOMB recently, but I think he will join here and be a good poster.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
LeNeve Wrote:We got into trouble at work for playing on the computers too much. So I haven't been able to post much. They made us work today (saturday) but the only ones here are me and another guy. No bosses at all. No work to finish at all. Very pointless, and boring to be here today. I'm going to go smoke a cigarette.

I was wondering where you disappeared to?

Good to see ya around.

Pete Nice Wrote:
brampton Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:

I will try and get Captian Obvious to join. I have been chatting with him for years and joined his forum. He joined TOMB recently, but I think he will join here and be a good poster.

Is it dumb of me to ask who Captain Obvious is? Might it be BF?
brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I will try and get Captian Obvious to join. I have been chatting with him for years and joined his forum. He joined TOMB recently, but I think he will join here and be a good poster.

Is it dumb of me to ask who Captain Obvious is? Might it be BF?

back when the only maxim radio internet forum was Myspace, Captian Obvious was the unofficial maxim radio photoshop guy. I would say about half of what you see on the C&R site under user made pics is his work. He is still in contact with Bower and has been on Bowers podcast thing he does now.

Joe In PA Wrote:

I am debating on whether I will allow my guy to ever get on here. I've talked some shit about him and I am sure he will toss it back if he did. But he is a forum junkie and probably love to join in on a lot of the discussions that we have on here. I will tell him about some of the topics and he loves to throw out his few cents worth. (he was listing all of the party songs he could come up with)
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Double Post Animation Derick 30 13,982 01-11-2021, 04:30 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  Where do you post from? Joe 42 14,916 04-18-2013, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Everybody's Workin for the weekend....The Deuce Brampton 34 9,862 05-15-2010, 02:20 PM
Last Post: Brampton
  Post here while you drink thread mongo 228 51,659 04-17-2010, 01:04 PM
Last Post: i bleed green