Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1/26 Its a tuuuuueesday
Super Bowl weekend for C&R sounds great. Wonder if it will be "danger-ass" for them as Rich says. Will they resort to their old way and partake in shenangians?
"If it wasn't for his jerky, he(Jerkoff Man) wouldn't be my friend." - Rich Davis

"Considering you(C&R) call everyone legend, that label doesn't mean a damn thing." - Sami J

Davis' October Dudebro #14
AirHej Wrote:Super Bowl weekend for C&R sounds great. Wonder if it will be "danger-ass" for them as Rich says. Will they resort to their old way and partake in shenangians?

I don't believe that Covino would be partaking in any shenangians, however Rich has always been a deviant.
AirHej Wrote:Super Bowl weekend for C&R sounds great. Wonder if it will be "danger-ass" for them as Rich says. Will they resort to their old way and partake in shenangians?

I highly doubt they're participating in shenanigans. Those days are long gone.
january jones

[Image: january_jones_01.jpg]
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
I dislike/hate ALL pies...
That bowling and Jersey Shore hate must be over on TOMB, there is no hate like that for those topics here, although I will agree bowling has a very limited talk value, at least to me. But I am pretty sure, except for Pokes, that everyone here is a big Jersey Shore fan.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
edoblin Wrote:

The only shenanagins they will have, is a three man sword fight in the hotel room. I'm betting on Spot to win.
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster Wrote:B: I DON'T LIKE PIE!!!!!!!!!!!

What part of a pie do you dislike?? Is it the crust or the filling?? BTW, Banana Cream pies are amazing.

I do not like any of the crusts and I am not a fan of the fillings. But I would say it's the crust I care for the least.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
eddieyourdj Wrote:What's up my PimpNation homeez???

Wassup Eddie?!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
i was actually contemplating a bowling outing for the lab nerds here
LeNeve Wrote:
edoblin Wrote:

The only shenanagins they will have, is a three man sword fight in the hotel room. I'm betting on Spot to win.

True.. the only suspense is who will have to share a bed w/ Spot.

I am leaving Friday for 12 days at the Super Bowl and Pro Bowl in Miami. I can get tickets to some of these events, if I am not busy, maybe I will hit a few up.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
beckster Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster Wrote:B: I DON'T LIKE PIE!!!!!!!!!!!

What part of a pie do you dislike?? Is it the crust or the filling?? BTW, Banana Cream pies are amazing.

I do not like any of the crusts and I am not a fan of the fillings. But I would say it's the crust I care for the least.
do you like cheesecake?
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:That bowling and Jersey Shore hate must be over on TOMB, there is no hate like that for those topics here, although I will agree bowling has a very limited talk value, at least to me. But I am pretty sure, except for Pokes, that everyone here is a big Jersey Shore fan.

I was dropping paperwork off at the front, who's complaing about bowling??
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:That bowling and Jersey Shore hate must be over on TOMB, there is no hate like that for those topics here, although I will agree bowling has a very limited talk value, at least to me. But I am pretty sure, except for Pokes, that everyone here is a big Jersey Shore fan.

No jersey shore hate here. I'm really surprised that I don't mind when they talk about it.