Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1-25-10 Happy Crappy Monday!
I was going straight one day on a divided two way road by the Penguins arena. Some dumb old bitch decided to turn left right in front of me while I was approaching the intersection with a green light showing. RIGHT IN FUCKING FRONT OF ME!! There was nothing I could do and hit the front passenger wheel well of her car. The fucking insurance found no fault on either driver (cough*BULLSHIT). Then about 6 months later she sued ME for hitting her? Wtf My insurance handled the legal matters and I think ended up paying her like $1500 for medical expenses for an accident that her stupidity caused. I did not have to pay a cent though. Our legal system is fucked up. The crazy thing is, I did not T-bone her or hit the rear of her car. I hit the front wheel area, obviously showing that I was not at fault, she was. While I did not have to pay anything, the fact that she sued me does show up in my legal history and that is bullshit.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I have to go to court and get sued today. Has anyone ever been sued? This is my first time.

I sued this kid who ran a stop sign and t-boned me. I won the settlement, but never saw a dime... The chick that I spoke to in regards to when I would see the money, said that the court operates on the honor system and that I would have to subpeona him again to go after his income. He had no job and I didn't have the funds ( I was in college then) to afford to continually go after him. So, there's a punk-ass kid in Flint, MI who owes me $2,500.

The lesson I learned.... Don't sue people, but if you do get a lawyer... They want to be paid so they are more willing to hunt people down to collect their money.

B couldn't you get $ from his ins. co? that's the way it works in PA....
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick The Solution Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:I still don't care about Haiti.

Me neither. I'm more concerned with this heavy club Derick hurt his back swinging on.
it was an iron that had a steel shaft, must have weighed between 35-40lbs. I was swinging it for about 10-12 minutes straight, while the guy was telling me about it. I do have one thing to say, even if the product is crap, you will definatly develop stronger golf muscles using that thing

So it was a gimmick club?
there might have been something to it, especially stregnth wise, but thats about it, i would say more people will hurt themselves or form really bad habits using it. I didnt buy one.
its supposed to help you feel the golf swing, which it does, you can feel your wrists turning over and how the club drops into position, but for those that have swing flaws, I can see it being a bad idea for them.
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
beckster Wrote:Congrats to our new Dadbro! Michaelangelo had his little girl yesterday. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

That is GREAT!!! Congratulations to Michaelangelo and his new Baby Girl...do we know her name, weight, length, etc?
Iva13 Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I have to go to court and get sued today. Has anyone ever been sued? This is my first time.

I sued this kid who ran a stop sign and t-boned me. I won the settlement, but never saw a dime... The chick that I spoke to in regards to when I would see the money, said that the court operates on the honor system and that I would have to subpeona him again to go after his income. He had no job and I didn't have the funds ( I was in college then) to afford to continually go after him. So, there's a punk-ass kid in Flint, MI who owes me $2,500.

The lesson I learned.... Don't sue people, but if you do get a lawyer... They want to be paid so they are more willing to hunt people down to collect their money.

B couldn't you get $ from his ins. co? that's the way it works in PA....

Well, he didn't have insurance.... And Michigan's No Fault Bullshit played in his favor.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Iva13 Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Congrats to our new Dadbro! Michaelangelo had his little girl yesterday. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

That is GREAT!!! Congratulations to Michaelangelo and his new Baby Girl...do we know her name, weight, length, etc?

I'll let him answer all that.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
I've only been golfing for 2.5 years, and every spring when I go to the driving range, I get sore as fuck just from that. I'm pretty sure a 40 pound club would put me on the DL for the season.
There is a case of chocalate zingers, and a case of cinnamon rolls here today.
I'm getting a haircut at 4:30. I also have to get my dry cleaning and an oil change.

I got a list of stuff to do this week b/c I am leaving for Miami on Friday for 12 days.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
I feel that I must point this out, Jersey shore is over, and sadly i think its time to remove our jersey shore names until the next season
Derick The Solution Wrote:I feel that I must point this out, Jersey shore is over, and sadly i think its time to remove our jersey shore names until the next season

I was actually just going to say that. I will remove them this week, it's hard to let go, so I am going to hold on a few more hours or days.

Did you see that it is confirmed that they will be doing season two with the same cast but in a different town. I forget what town they are going to, but they need to stay in Seaside Heights at the same house.

Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:I'm getting a haircut at 4:30. I also have to get my dry cleaning and an oil change.

I got a list of stuff to do this week b/c I am leaving for Miami on Friday for 12 days.

Work or pleasure???? or both??? Sounds like FUN...is your wife going w/you??? Lucky You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:
Derick The Solution Wrote:I feel that I must point this out, Jersey shore is over, and sadly i think its time to remove our jersey shore names until the next season

I was actually just going to say that. I will remove them this week, it's hard to let go, so I am going to hold on a few more hours or days.

Did you see that it is confirmed that they will be doing season two with the same cast but in a different town. I forget what town they are going to, but they need to stay in Seaside Heights at the same house.
is angelina going to be there? Another town along the jersey shore?
Iva13 Wrote:
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:I'm getting a haircut at 4:30. I also have to get my dry cleaning and an oil change.

Work or pleasure???? or both??? Sounds like FUN...is your wife going w/you??? Lucky You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A bit of both. Just like last year, I will be working for the NFL. But I will have a few days off here and there to do some stuff. The wife has class, so she is staying home. I am looking forward to getting away from this weather and just chilling. The work I have to do there is easy. I will most likely be working with the Colts making sure that their hotel does not get breached.

Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:

A bit of both. Just like last year, I will be working for the NFL. But I will have a few days off here and there to do some stuff. The wife has class, so she is staying home. I am looking forward to getting away from this weather and just chilling. The work I have to do there is easy. I will most likely be working with the Colts making sure that their hotel does not get breached.
does this come with tickets to the game?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy DBN Day. Joe 0 3 03-13-2020, 06:20 AM
Last Post: Joe
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM