Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1/22 Friday.... the day after
its 10am and no sign of sweet tits, maybe someone should call him
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick The Solution Wrote:its 10am and no sign of sweet tits, maybe someone should call him

If you had a BB, you would know what he's doing right now... I know
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:
B-Town Bomber Wrote:Where is Pete?

Crying about last nights Pens game? :poke: :poke:

I think him and ronnie from jersey shore did anal.

Without a doubt. No rubber either.
"If it wasn't for his jerky, he(Jerkoff Man) wouldn't be my friend." - Rich Davis

"Considering you(C&R) call everyone legend, that label doesn't mean a damn thing." - Sami J

Davis' October Dudebro #14
beckster Wrote:
Derick The Solution Wrote:its 10am and no sign of sweet tits, maybe someone should call him

I'm not part of the DBN BBM group. What's he up to?
"If it wasn't for his jerky, he(Jerkoff Man) wouldn't be my friend." - Rich Davis

"Considering you(C&R) call everyone legend, that label doesn't mean a damn thing." - Sami J

AirHej Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

He's following some dude. He'll be on here later
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster Wrote:
AirHej Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

He's following some dude. He'll be on here later

:fag:
Nussie_T Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
B-Town Bomber Wrote:Where is Pete?

Crying about last nights Pens game? :poke: :poke:

I think him and ronnie from jersey shore did anal.

I believe that Pete would do anal with anything that walked or talked!

Not true, not true at all. I have very high standards and men are not part of that standard.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Well, how'd it go last night Pete? Was Ronnie everything you hoped for and more?

AirHej Wrote:Well, how'd it go last night Pete? Was Ronnie everything you hoped for and more?
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I got some pictures and video from last night, not sure how great the pictures came out and some of the best pics are on my sisters camera and her best friends camera, so I don't have them yet.

They entered the club to the Dirty Jersey Poets.

The club FUCKED UP the entire set up and they got mobbed. The police had to push people away and they had to shut off the music for like 20 minutes or more. Ronnie got pissed off b/c everyone was acting like idiots, so they left for like 15 minutes and went to a back room. They came back out and got mobbed all over again. It was a fucking disaster. They should have hired me to set it up, crowd control and VIP protection are two of my specialties.

We got there at 7PM and ate diner and watched the Pens game, got a seat at the bar. By 8:30 the place was packed with slutty college girls all dressed like J-woww. Yes I have pictures, and video. I have to download them. So the entire thing turned out to be kind of a set up. Ronnie and Sammi did not even arrive until 11:45. The club was packed by 8:30. They shut off the line at 9PM and no one else could get in until someone else left. They just wanted to jam the place with people paying $5 a beer and $6 a drink. We ended up leaving at 12:30PM b/c it was stupid there, people acting like hey have never seen a celebrity before and the club had it set up all wrong. We did not get a picture with them, I do not think anyone did b/c all the fucking college whores were acting like 14 year olds.

We had fun though and got some video and pictures of crazy morons, everyone was all dressed up like Guidos and whored out, They never even did the Guidolympics.

The situation is coming to another club in Pittsburgh on Feb 18th. I am gonna give that a shot. I think I might stop by the place and offer some advice and/or my services.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:We ended up leaving at 12:30PM b/c it was stupid there, people acting like hey have never seen a celebrity before....
First problem, these people are not celebrities.
Brian in NY Wrote:
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:We ended up leaving at 12:30PM b/c it was stupid there, people acting like hey have never seen a celebrity before....
First problem, these people are not celebrities.

That's what I said, but unfortunately, they are right now. Especially to a bunch of drunk college whores.

I'm surprised Covino & Dicky haven't tried to get the peops from JS on the show... WTF Spot?
they were supposed to make a chicago appearance, but cancelled last mintue, fuckers
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Pete - how were Ronnie and Sammi acting? Did they appear to be still together b/c they "broke up" on the reunion show that aired last night?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM
  Friday, August 12, 2016 ~Floppy Fish Beckster 26 3,195 08-12-2016, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Chip