Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1/22 Friday.... the day after
LeNeve Wrote:Brampton, what are you working on today? I have a 08 super duty that needs a torque converter, and a 6.0 diesel that needs an injector, or 8 probaly.

Torque converter is in oregon somewhere. So my lift has been tied up for days now. :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming:
I got an escape that need VCT solenoids, but they only ordered me one, so I'm waiting on the other one to show up.
Plus a P/S pump on an MKX. Which looks like an absolute cunt to work on. Good thing I ordered it for the afternoon, for someone else to do it on monday while I'm in school again! :roflmao:
Nussie_T Wrote:
B-Town Bomber Wrote:It just makes for better working conditions

We've had above normal temps here, it's still kind of warm out but it's started freezing rain out last night and now it's ice. We are also expected to get 30 cm of snow. Be careful, it's headed your direction.
Please don't speak that on me. Dont send me the bad JuJu! :poke:
Where is Pete?

Crying about last nights Pens game? :poke: :poke:
beckster Wrote:
AirHej Wrote:Good finale last night. Did anyone catch the Reunion show? Kinda shitty of MTV to do that with Ronnie and Sammi.

I fell asleep during the reunion... was exhausted... What did they do to them?

The last episode was really good. I hate how they repeatedly show clips of what's coming up... by the time you actually see the scene, you tired of it.

Basically, they showed clips of Sammi telling Mike that she flirted with the cop b/c he was hot. Ronnie was all pissed off b/c she lied to him. They "broke up" on air.
"If it wasn't for his jerky, he(Jerkoff Man) wouldn't be my friend." - Rich Davis

"Considering you(C&R) call everyone legend, that label doesn't mean a damn thing." - Sami J

Davis' October Dudebro #14
B-Town Bomber Wrote:Where is Pete?

Or he pumped his fists too much last night with Ronnie & Sammi.
B-Town Bomber Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Brampton, what are you working on today? I have a 08 super duty that needs a torque converter, and a 6.0 diesel that needs an injector, or 8 probaly.

Torque converter is in oregon somewhere. So my lift has been tied up for days now. :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming: :Flaming:
I got an escape that need VCT solenoids, but they only ordered me one, so I'm waiting on the other one to show up.
Plus a P/S pump on an MKX. Which looks like an absolute cunt to work on. Good thing I ordered it for the afternoon, for someone else to do it on monday while I'm in school again! :roflmao:

Do you have to travel far to go to school? I go to kansas city, 9 hour drive for me. Get to stay in a hotel. So it's like a paid vacation, except you have to go to class for 8 hours.

I think him and ronnie from jersey shore did anal.
Nussie_T Wrote:

or he fisted ronnie & sammi.
LeNeve Wrote:
B-Town Bomber Wrote:

Do you have to travel far to go to school? I go to kansas city, 9 hour drive for me. Get to stay in a hotel. So it's like a paid vacation, except you have to go to class for 8 hours.
Our training location is about 20-25 minutes from my house. I'm lucky like that
LeNeve Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

or he fisted ronnie & sammi.
Simultaineous Loving
[Image: cf54_penguin.jpg]
LeNeve Wrote:

I think him and ronnie from jersey shore did anal.

I believe that Pete would do anal with anything that walked or talked!
LeNeve Wrote:The weather is very spring like today here. windy from the south, smells like rain, and it was already almost 60 degrees this morning. I bet it will get 70 or higher today.

The weather here is so crazy, like a manic depressive woman. You don't know what you are going to get from day to day.

It's 29F right, had to scrape my car this morning. But it's supposed to reach a toasty 34F today and 38 to 42F this weekend... It's a heatwave!!!! ..... for us....
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
AirHej Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
AirHej Wrote:Good finale last night. Did anyone catch the Reunion show? Kinda shitty of MTV to do that with Ronnie and Sammi.

The last episode was really good. I hate how they repeatedly show clips of what's coming up... by the time you actually see the scene, you tired of it.

Basically, they showed clips of Sammi telling Mike that she flirted with the cop b/c he was hot. Ronnie was all pissed off b/c she lied to him. They "broke up" on air.

Fucking drama queens... both of them! I'll have to try to catch it when it re-airs.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster Wrote:
AirHej Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

Fucking drama queens... both of them! I'll have to try to catch it when it re-airs.
you shouldnt have to wait long, i'm sure mtv will replay it about 20 times this weekend
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM
  Friday, August 12, 2016 ~Floppy Fish Beckster 26 3,195 08-12-2016, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Chip