Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thursday 1-21-10 Fist Pump Thursday. Jersey Shore Finale
Iva13 Wrote:I actually like a guy in a pink or purple shirt....it takes a REAL man to wear those colors....but in the summer w/a tan, I think those colors look really good on a guy. JMO...

Don Johnson rocked alot of pink on miami vice. Those guys on CSI miami do too. Pink does not work for cold winter chicago.
Iva13 Wrote:I actually like a guy in a pink or purple shirt....it takes a REAL man to wear those colors....but in the summer w/a tan, I think those colors look really good on a guy. JMO...

I completely disagree... My guy should NEVER wear pink. EVER
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!

The sales staff here wears a wide variety of colored shirts. I swear somedays they are trying to have a contest. The other day one was wearing bright orange and the other lime green.
beckster Wrote:

I completely disagree... My guy should NEVER wear pink. EVER

My guy will NEVER wear pink. The only time he ever wears something other than dark blue or black is when I make him. I made him wear yellow and brown stripes to our family photos and he wore a blue plaid shirt at Christmas
its not the color that bothers me, i actually like it, it just doesnt fit right
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
AirHej Wrote:Anyone having problems with Sirius internet media player?
Yup! :riot:
Whats up people... been busy w/ work etc... I decided that I wasnt' being productive enough so I cut back on my forum posting... In reference to shirts... If you buy quality shirts, you can rock pink, purple etc... If you go cheap then you should stick w/ blues, whites etc.
edoblin Wrote:Whats up people... been busy w/ work etc... I decided that I wasnt' being productive enough so I cut back on my forum posting... In reference to shirts... If you buy quality shirts, you can rock pink, purple etc... If you go cheap then you should stick w/ blues, whites etc.
i recently bought a lavandar shirt, and love it, i like this pinkish shirt, it jsut doesnt fit right, and if anyone cares it was $79.50 but i did get 40% off
Derick The Solution Wrote:
edoblin Wrote:Whats up people... been busy w/ work etc... I decided that I wasnt' being productive enough so I cut back on my forum posting... In reference to shirts... If you buy quality shirts, you can rock pink, purple etc... If you go cheap then you should stick w/ blues, whites etc.
i recently bought a lavandar shirt, and love it, i like this pinkish shirt, it jsut doesnt fit right, and if anyone cares it was $79.50 but i did get 40% off

If it was taylored would you like it?...or will nothing help it? ....It just sucks to have to pay for it to be taylored when you spent a lot on it to begin with....

Check out Nordstrom. I know they are big in Chicago. I used to work for them and their shirts last a long time. Not to mention their sales people are pretty helpful and are good at fitting you.
Iva13 Wrote:

If it was taylored would you like it?...or will nothing help it? ....It just sucks to have to pay for it to be taylored when you spent a lot on it to begin with....
yeah i could have it taylored for $20, or i could just get a smaller size
edoblin Wrote:

Check out Nordstrom. I know they are big in Chicago. I used to work for them and their shirts last a long time. Not to mention their sales people are pretty helpful and are good at fitting you.
i have a couple of linen shirts from them, i still had those taylored, but they do offer a great selelction and good quality products. its just I have all of these 40% off coupons from banana republic that i need to use before they expire

I slack on some things for work and end of having to do them at night and on weekends. I blame it on DBN and facebook.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
I would just bring it back and get a smaller size...sometimes you can't go by size at all..you can try on three things the same size, but they all fit different.
Iva13 Wrote:I would just bring it back and get a smaller size...sometimes you can't go by size at all..you can try on three things the same size, but they all fit different.
i know, i should have tried it on before i left, but they are both 15" slim fit, i figured they would be the same, but this is like a size larger than it should be.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Thursday 09/15/16: Manbearpig Chip 1 554 09-16-2016, 09:27 AM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday, August 25, 2016 ~ Yawns Beckster 1 460 08-25-2016, 02:00 PM
  Thursday, August 18, 2016 ~ 3 weeks Beckster 11 1,231 08-18-2016, 03:54 PM