Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 1-19-2010 Back to work
Iva13 Wrote:I hate when I hear about poor animals in experiments...don't tell me anymore... Confusedad: now I'm very sad....for the mouse.

Iva, don't be sad for the mouse. They are using those mice for experiments to help better sick people's lives.
Would you trap a mouse that was in your house??
Iva13 Wrote:You said "cut a mouse" that implies one mouse...you didn't say mice...meaning more than one...

One sliced mouse.
[Image: kiwi-mouse-trap-sliced-pieces-tail-pictures.jpg]
Nussie_T Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:I hate when I hear about poor animals in experiments...don't tell me anymore... Confusedad: now I'm very sad....for the mouse.

Iva, don't be sad for the mouse. They are using those mice for experiments to help better sick people's lives.

What happend to stem cell research for that kind of stuff???
thanks LeNeve...now I will have to remove my kiwi from my friut salad today.... Confusedad:
Good morning all... Glad to see Joe start off the IST today. Wish you were able to stick around, though, Joe!!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Iva13 Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

You would rather use dead babies, instead of live mice. Maybe the mice get 70 virgins like the terrorists do when they die.
Iva13 Wrote:thanks LeNeve...now I will have to remove my kiwi from my friut salad today.... Confusedad:

less calories = less exorcise later, so I have actually helped you. You are very welcome.
I bought a box containing 6 individually wrapped twinkees yesterday. I ate one yesterday. This morning there are only 3 left. I am not a rocket scientist, but I think someone stole 2 twinkees. I will need to check the trashcans for wrappers. Then I will know who the twinkee thieve/thieves is.
LeNeve Wrote:I bought a box containing 6 individually wrapped twinkees yesterday. I ate one yesterday. This morning there are only 3 left. I am not a rocket scientist, but I think someone stole 2 twinkees. I will need to check the trashcans for wrappers. Then I will know who the twinkee thieve/thieves is.

That sucks...at least they left you some...
Iva13 Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

using cells are great for experiments, but the problem is, its only 1 cell, when you want to look at whole systems, mice are the cheapest way to go, for instance monkeys run about $10k each
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick The Solution Wrote:speaking of mice, you know those little fuckers are about $80 each

Holy shit!! I guess they have to be bred in special circumstances, and be sterile or something???
the mice themselves are not sterile, but to breed a mouse that is diabetic is another story. Also they inbreed mice 20+ times to eliminate all genetic variation, so 1 mouse is the same as the next. So its a lot of work for the mice breeding people
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
LeNeve Wrote:I bought a box containing 6 individually wrapped twinkees yesterday. I ate one yesterday. This morning there are only 3 left. I am not a rocket scientist, but I think someone stole 2 twinkees. I will need to check the trashcans for wrappers. Then I will know who the twinkee thieve/thieves is.

Derick took them to feed his mice.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: mice breeding people.
Derick The Solution Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick The Solution Wrote:speaking of mice, you know those little fuckers are about $80 each

Holy shit!! I guess they have to be bred in special circumstances, and be sterile or something???
the mice themselves are not sterile, but to breed a mouse that is diabetic is another story. Also they inbreed mice 20+ times to eliminate all genetic variation, so 1 mouse is the same as the next. So its a lot of work for the mice breeding people

Imagine getting hit on by that guy... Hanging out at the club, he starts talking to some nussie. She asks him, "So, what do you do for a living?" "Oh, I inbreed mice."
I HATE PIE!!
beckster Wrote:
Derick The Solution Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Imagine getting hit on by that guy... Hanging out at the club, he starts talking to some nussie. She asks him, "So, what do you do for a living?" "Oh, I inbreed mice."
:roflmao: :roflmao: There's a keeper!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Tuesday, July 2nd 2019 Joe 34 7 12-01-2020, 03:01 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  Only Tuesday, September 13, 2016 Beckster 3 426 06-27-2020, 08:14 AM
Last Post: monika
  Tuesday, Nov 8, 2016 ~ Election Day Beckster 12 1,974 11-21-2016, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Guess who's back NussieT 1 395 09-12-2016, 03:12 PM
  Tuesday, September 6, 2016 - Back Beckster 1 540 09-06-2016, 02:27 PM
  Tuesday, August 30, 2016 ~ Clowns are scary Beckster 12 1,072 08-30-2016, 02:46 PM
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Tuesday, August 23, 2016 ~ Bat Chronicles Beckster 6 734 08-24-2016, 08:43 AM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM
  Tuesday, August 9, 2016 ~ Yo Beckster 8 1,091 08-10-2016, 09:51 AM