Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1-13-10 Wednesday..Vancouver too warm for Olympics!
Iva13 Wrote:They are special jewels and you have to get it done professionally. They use a special glue to keep them on!!!!!!

You get get that stuff at a costume store. I used to wear crystals, in places I didn't want pierced, all the time.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:I would be able to try it if most of the women are hot.

I don't know if I would say "Most" however the percentage of hot girls is far greater than out in the wild. And the added benefit is there are a ton of chicks that have an amazing body but their faces are busted. In the classes there are a lot of times that you don't have to see the face.

I really don't care if the girls in the classes or the guys a the gym that are TC to take a class think I'm gay or "faggie." I know I'm not, my wife takes the classes with me. I'm finding that as I get older that I can get away with shit like that without worry.
---------------------------------
Pokes28 -- AKA David in Missouri
Pokes28 Wrote:I started taking a class at my gym called "Boot Camp" It is about 75% women in the class including the instructor. And my God that class kicks my ass.

I just heard about on at the gym I go to... I need to see how intense it is, in case i start having chest pains again.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
I just realized that I have not had a cigarette all day, and I still don't want one. That is kind of weird.
beckster Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:They are special jewels and you have to get it done professionally. They use a special glue to keep them on!!!!!!

You get get that stuff at a costume store. I used to wear crystals, in places I didn't want pierced, all the time.

I never knew that...and the glue is safe??? and comes off as it's supposed to??? That's good to know!!!!

and LeNeve I think it's the word "encrusted" when used with Va Jay Jay that is unappealing!!!
LeNeve Wrote:

and they last for about a week, then you have to put them back on. I bejewel my junk all the time. It looks really cool like a sceptor. I walk around my kingdom with my crown and my bejewled dong proudly displayed for my subjects.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I HATE PIE!!
Iva13 Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

I never knew that...and the glue is safe??? and comes off as it's supposed to??? That's good to know!!!!

and LeNeve I think it's the word "encrusted" when used with Va Jay Jay that is unappealing!!!

correct. diamond embedded vagina perhaps. diamond decorated vajayjay. I like those better.
Pokes28 Wrote:
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:I would be able to try it if most of the women are hot.

I don't know if I would say "Most" however the percentage of hot girls is far greater than out in the wild. And the added benefit is there are a ton of chicks that have an amazing body but their faces are busted. In the classes there are a lot of times that you don't have to see the face.

I really don't care if the girls in the classes or the guys a the gym that are TC to take a class think I'm gay or "faggie." I know I'm not, my wife takes the classes with me. I'm finding that as I get older that I can get away with shit like that without worry.

Agree with Pokes. I've taken classes before with my wife at Gold's. It's not a bad experience and usually you are drained from the workout.
"If it wasn't for his jerky, he(Jerkoff Man) wouldn't be my friend." - Rich Davis

"Considering you(C&R) call everyone legend, that label doesn't mean a damn thing." - Sami J

Davis' October Dudebro #14
Oh speaking of MTV Jersey Shore is on for 2 hours this Thursday....10-12
LeNeve Wrote:I just realized that I have not had a cigarette all day, and I still don't want one. That is kind of weird.

That's good. Think of the money you can save by not smoking.
LeNeve Wrote:I just realized that I have not had a cigarette all day, and I still don't want one. That is kind of weird.

Crap, it's the beginning of the end! Confusedhock:
I HATE PIE!!
Iva13 Wrote:I never knew that...and the glue is safe??? and comes off as it's supposed to??? That's good to know!!!!

Of course it's safe! It's the stuff they use to adhere costumes to skin.. Unless you're allergic to it, there's no prob!
I HATE PIE!!
Hey where did eveyone go???? lunch?????
Iva13 Wrote:Hey where did eveyone go???? lunch?????

I got called into an inpromptu meeting. I feel like beating the shit out of one of the office staff.

This is a good thing. Smoking is a terrible thing. Why don't you try to quit while your at it?
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM
  Wednesday, August 16, 2016 - Jersey Joe 16 1,601 08-18-2016, 10:04 AM