Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 1-13-10 Wednesday..Vancouver too warm for Olympics!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Good morning everyone.
Absolutely great. Kimmel made fun of Leno last night and came out dressed like him, etc. Fuck Leno.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://tvtattle.com/2010/01/12/jimmy-kimmel-transforms-into-jay-leno/">http://tvtattle.com/2010/01/12/jimmy-ki ... -jay-leno/</a><!-- m -->
morning, not sure how much i'll be around today. i have to do some instructing in the lab today. The lab next door to mine got a new girl, and I have to teach her how to get he legs behind her head.
Morning!!!!

It's warm in Manitoba too! Yesterday the snow was melting and the rest of the week is not supposed to be any different/
I need EVERYONE to go to the dudebro nation trip to NYC thread and vote in the poll and comment TODAY please!!!!
What are you doing looking at this!?!?!?!?

Go comment and vote on the DBN trip thread!!!!!
Trench coats? cool or not cool? Super lame?

A guy here has been wearing a trench coat to work, I would not have a problem with this if he road a horse to work, or was packing some shotguns for something, but he drives a kia sorento. Wtf

Pretty weak hopping out of a kia rocking a trench coat. The weather is not even bad here. Then he continues to wear it most of the morning, and walks around drinking coffee in his trench coat.
Is it a dressy trenchcoat? Can you post a pic of it or what it looks like?

Trenchcoats are fine if you are wearing a suit, that's about it.
I picture people having large guns under trench coats... I picture them pulling the gun out and shooting people if they wear sunglasses and a trench coat.
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:Is it a dressy trenchcoat? Can you post a pic of it or what it looks like?

I don't want to get caught taking a picture of him. but it goes to the knee, it is cloth, and kind of a olive green looking thing, it looks real fruity like a dress. he is not wearing a suit. he is another mechanic here.
Is it raining where you are???? If it's not raining you don't need a trech coat....unless you're naked under it and want to surprise someone!!!! :flasher:
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:Is it a dressy trenchcoat? Can you post a pic of it or what it looks like?

I don't want to get caught taking a picture of him. but it goes to the knee, it is cloth, and kind of a olive green looking thing, it looks real fruity like a dress. he is not wearing a suit. he is another mechanic here.
What kind of shoes is he wearing?
Brian in NY Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

I would have expected that comment out of Derick...
Brian in NY Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

lace up work shoes.
I get to pre deliver that 70,000 dollar super truck this morning, which includes a 30 mile drive.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12