Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1-13-10 Wednesday..Vancouver too warm for Olympics!
Derick The Solution Wrote:i woudl be so pissed if my new 70k truck showed up with 30 miles on it

It actually has 40 now, and I ripped ass in the leather seat.
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster Wrote:In other news, more POA:

Texas will be deciding what their children will be allowed to learn on the subject of social studies... Apparently, a bunch of people don't like that Christmas is mentioned, or the religious beliefs of the founding fathers or that some make-up entrepreneur Mary Kay Ash, from Texas, should be mentioned more often than Christopher Columbus in the curriculum standard. Wtf I knew this shit was going to happen. Pretty soon our kids are going to be taught a bunch of fake bullshit, because morons don't want them to learn about all the diversities in our history.

Wow! I can't believe parents are that aganist learning about history. They had to learn it when they were in school. I begin to wonder if they are ethnic people who moved to US or Canada from other countries and think they can rule the world based on their religion and beliefs. F - U buddy. You moved to North America... learn North American history, speak english like normal fucking people....
This is why racial discrimination is ok.(As long as the race in question is from overseas.)I might be a dick for saying it but that's just how I feel.I remember some years back a pull start wanted to join the RCMP,and actually went to court to force them to allow turbans along with the traditional headgear.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
Nussie_T Wrote:

Texas will be deciding what their children will be allowed to learn on the subject of social studies... Apparently, a bunch of people don't like that Christmas is mentioned, or the religious beliefs of the founding fathers or that some make-up entrepreneur Mary Kay Ash, from Texas, should be mentioned more often than Christopher Columbus in the curriculum standard. Wtf I knew this shit was going to happen. Pretty soon our kids are going to be taught a bunch of fake bullshit, because morons don't want them to learn about all the diversities in our history.

Wow! I can't believe parents are that aganist learning about history. They had to learn it when they were in school. I begin to wonder if they are ethnic people who moved to US or Canada from other countries and think they can rule the world based on their religion and beliefs. F - U buddy. You moved to North America... learn North American history, speak english like normal fucking people....

that's funny because i was thinking it was some whiskey tango people in texas that would want to change the curriculum. Either way, my mom immigrated here from the Phillipines and her father immigrated to the Phillipines from China and when she came to Canada, she integrated herself into her surroundings. In fact, I just consider myself Canadian and I hate it when I hear stories about taking God out of schools, or that someone wants the O Canada sung in Hindi for the Olympics. I agree learn english and be glad you have the opportunity to live in a free country.
i bleed green Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

This is why racial discrimination is ok.(As long as the race in question is from overseas.)I might be a dick for saying it but that's just how I feel.I remember some years back a pull start wanted to join the RCMP,and actually went to court to force them to allow turbans along with the traditional headgear.
I remember that, what a Joke.

Hey everybody, I'm gonna leave my shitty country, then get bitchy when I try to bring my shitty culture to my new country and no one accepts it! :bullshit:
michaelangelo Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

that's funny because i was thinking it was some whiskey tango people in texas that would want to change the curriculum. Either way, my mom immigrated here from the Phillipines and her father immigrated to the Phillipines from China and when she came to Canada, she integrated herself into her surroundings. In fact, I just consider myself Canadian and I hate it when I hear stories about taking God out of schools, or that someone wants the O Canada sung in Hindi for the Olympics. I agree learn english and be glad you have the opportunity to live in a free country.
I hate it when they sing the French version of the anthem.

Imagine the Star Spangled Banner in Spanish! :killme:
B-Town Bomber Wrote:I hate it when they sing the French version of the anthem.

I was a French Immersion student throughout my school years, we always sung it in French. Then when I got to high school they made us sing it half in french and half in english... WTF?

I don't think that idea is too farfetched.I can see the US going the same way with Spanish as we are with french.Those damn frogs are lucky their women are hot and easy or we would have no reason to allow their continued existence.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
did you know they actually broadcast some raptor games in Punjabi on CBC? i don't even think they do it in french. Also, whenever i go to the Royal Bank and use the ATM, I have an option to change the language to Chinese. If I ever push that button, I'm fucked
Nussie_T Wrote:

I was a French Immersion student throughout my school years, we always sung it in French. Then when I got to high school they made us sing it half in french and half in english... WTF?

i was a French Immersion student too! :rock:
michaelangelo Wrote:did you know they actually broadcast some raptor games in Punjabi on CBC? i don't even think they do it in french. Also, whenever i go to the Royal Bank and use the ATM, I have an option to change the language to Chinese. If I ever push that button, I'm fucked

I saw that too! They don't have that option in the little town I live in but at the bank closest to my work it has that option. That's fucked,.
I wouldn't mind immersing myself in a french whore.
michaelangelo Wrote:did you know they actually broadcast some raptor games in Punjabi on CBC? i don't even think they do it in french. Also, whenever i go to the Royal Bank and use the ATM, I have an option to change the language to Chinese. If I ever push that button, I'm fucked
I have that channel on ExpressVu. I laugh everytime I see it Big Grin
LeNeve Wrote:I wouldn't mind immersing myself in a french whore.

I can get you a number of one... her name is Rachelle.
lunchtime :cya:
Nussie_T Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I wouldn't mind immersing myself in a french whore.

I can get you a number of one... her name is Rachelle.

what are her rates?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM
  Wednesday, August 16, 2016 - Jersey Joe 16 1,601 08-18-2016, 10:04 AM