Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1-13-10 Wednesday..Vancouver too warm for Olympics!
Brian in NY Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I was checking the news about that quake in Haiti. Damn! Those people got punished!
Yeah, Old Testament style.

I think I need to work on dropping my bad habits, before it heads this way. :?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster Wrote:In other news, more POA:

Texas will be deciding what their children will be allowed to learn on the subject of social studies... Apparently, a bunch of people don't like that Christmas is mentioned, or the religious beliefs of the founding fathers or that some make-up entrepreneur Mary Kay Ash, from Texas, should be mentioned more often than Christopher Columbus in the curriculum standard. Wtf I knew this shit was going to happen. Pretty soon our kids are going to be taught a bunch of fake bullshit, because morons don't want them to learn about all the diversities in our history.

Texas is retarded. and I actually think they execute people for being retarded, I saw it on family guy.
Brian in NY Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I was checking the news about that quake in Haiti. Damn! Those people got punished!
Yeah, Old Testament style.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Texas will be deciding what their children will be allowed to learn on the subject of social studies... Apparently, a bunch of people don't like that Christmas is mentioned, or the religious beliefs of the founding fathers or that some make-up entrepreneur Mary Kay Ash, from Texas, should be mentioned more often than Christopher Columbus in the curriculum standard. Wtf I knew this shit was going to happen. Pretty soon our kids are going to be taught a bunch of fake bullshit, because morons don't want them to learn about all the diversities in our history.

Wow! I can't believe parents are that aganist learning about history. They had to learn it when they were in school. I begin to wonder if they are ethnic people who moved to US or Canada from other countries and think they can rule the world based on their religion and beliefs. F - U buddy. You moved to North America... learn North American history, speak english like normal fucking people....
Nussie_T Wrote:

Wow! I can't believe parents are that aganist learning about history. They had to learn it when they were in school. I begin to wonder if they are ethnic people who moved to US or Canada from other countries and think they can rule the world based on their religion and beliefs. F - U buddy. You moved to North America... learn North American history, speak english like normal fucking people....

yeah, you f-ing homos.
Nussie_T Wrote:F - U buddy. You moved to North America... learn North American history, speak english like normal fucking people....
Hell yeah!
Oh, this Texas thing is such a load of bullshit!!!

"I think it would be a tragedy if students talk about Martin Luther King Jr., while not being able to talk about the fact that he had a strong Christian faith. I'm hoping that's not the direction we're headed."

Ok, religious or not, you cannot deny that the US was build on Christian values.... The first people to this land came here to escape persecution. Aren't we having enough problems with kids not be schooled as well as kids in other countries?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Nussie_T Wrote:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
I HATE PIE!!
I just realized that I am a normal human, because I speak english. fuck yeah!!!!! :clap: :clap:
LeNeve Wrote:I just realized that I am a normal human, because I speak english. fuck yeah!!!!! :clap: :clap:

Good for Youuuu!!!!!!!!! :clap: :clap: :rock:
I HATE PIE!!
I'm going to drive this big ass truck over to my house to see how it looks parked there.
i woudl be so pissed if my new 70k truck showed up with 30 miles on it
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
LeNeve Wrote:I'm going to drive this big ass truck over to my house to see how it looks parked there.

Hey, while you are there you can load it up with construction debris and take it with you. Just be like "That was all in there already". :roflmao:
I HATE PIE!!
beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I'm going to drive this big ass truck over to my house to see how it looks parked there.

Hey, while you are there you can load it up with construction debris and take it with you. Just be like "That was all in there already". :roflmao:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Derick The Solution Wrote:i woudl be so pissed if my new 70k truck showed up with 30 miles on it
Not to mention the pieces of rubber in the rear wheel well! :roflmao: :roflmao:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM
  Wednesday, August 16, 2016 - Jersey Joe 16 1,601 08-18-2016, 10:04 AM