Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1-13-10 Wednesday..Vancouver too warm for Olympics!
Nussie_T Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:Is it a dressy trenchcoat? Can you post a pic of it or what it looks like?

Trenchcoats are fine if you are wearing a suit, that's about it.

I don't want to get caught taking a picture of him. but it goes to the knee, it is cloth, and kind of a olive green looking thing, it looks real fruity like a dress. he is not wearing a suit. he is another mechanic here.
What kind of shoes is he wearing?

I would have expected that comment out of Derick...
I really don't care, but I thought it would be pertinent to today's possible shoe convo on the show.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

The only reason these chicks are posing with this clown are b/c they are promotional bar chicks.

[Image: photo.php?pid=3162025&id=84424928269]

DAMN, had to save and attach it.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Someone ratted me out for using the city dumpsters for my construction debris, they fined me 100 bucks for that. They shut down my construction site, untill I aquire all the permits, and whatever else I have to do. This has never happened to me.
LeNeve Wrote:Someone ratted me out for using the city dumpsters for my construction debris, they fined me 100 bucks for that. They shut down my construction site, untill I aquire all the permits, and whatever else I have to do. This has never happened to me.

What/where is your constuction site???
Morning all!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:Someone ratted me out for using the city dumpsters for my construction debris, they fined me 100 bucks for that. They shut down my construction site, untill I aquire all the permits, and whatever else I have to do. This has never happened to me.
Probably a nosey neighbor. I hate people like that, they can't mind their own business.

We don't have dumpsters, we have curb side pick up. However they don't pick up construction materials. Thankfully the renovator we have doing our house lives a mile away from the dump so he takes all the stuff that can't be put out on garbage day
LeNeve Wrote:I get to pre deliver that 70,000 dollar super truck this morning, which includes a 30 mile drive.

Lucky!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!

Didn't you know that the proper procedure for illegal dumping is to case the area for security cameras (yes, people put them on dumpsters) and, if no camera, procedure to make your deposit at night?
I HATE PIE!!
beckster Wrote:

Didn't you know that the proper procedure for illegal dumping is to case the area for security cameras (yes, people put them on dumpsters) and, if no camera, procedure to make your deposit at night?
Or, take your construction debris to an actual construction site.....at night of course.
Brian in NY Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

Or, take your construction debris to an actual construction site.....at night of course.

Or drive it across town and drop it off in someone elses dumpster
I was checking the news about that quake in Haiti. Damn! Those people got punished!
I HATE PIE!!
Iva13 Wrote:

What/where is your constuction site???

I have 2 houses next to each other. I live in one, and am renovating the other one. I think the old lady across the alley ratted on me. I live around alot of old people, and when they pass away I am going to buy all the houses, then live in the biggest one, rent the rest out, and declare myself king of west Nebraska avenue.
In other news, more POA:

Texas will be deciding what their children will be allowed to learn on the subject of social studies... Apparently, a bunch of people don't like that Christmas is mentioned, or the religious beliefs of the founding fathers or that some make-up entrepreneur Mary Kay Ash, from Texas, should be mentioned more often than Christopher Columbus in the curriculum standard. Wtf I knew this shit was going to happen. Pretty soon our kids are going to be taught a bunch of fake bullshit, because morons don't want them to learn about all the diversities in our history.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster Wrote:I was checking the news about that quake in Haiti. Damn! Those people got punished!
Yeah, Old Testament style.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM
  Wednesday, August 16, 2016 - Jersey Joe 16 1,601 08-18-2016, 10:04 AM