Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1-13-10 Wednesday..Vancouver too warm for Olympics!
Nussie_T Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:can I get a liter of soda, and the latest issue of the beaver please.
We don't call it soda, we call it pop

can I get a liter of pop, and the latest issue of the beaver please, and a pack of lucky strikes.
BigFan Wrote:
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:
BigFan Wrote:i gave Jessica the name "STINK PUSS" why don't I get credit for that?

I missed some of the show. Were they talking about her?
yea they said she had crazy eyes when she argued about politics

that's right!!! I remember them saying that about her when she was still in the studio. I think Jessica was probably a crazy, high maintenance, pageant chick. I met her a few times in studio and she basically ignored me after saying hello every time. The only other person to do that to me at Sirius was Producer Laura, and I hold no qualms to the fact that she can C U Next Tuesday.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
LeNeve Wrote:They should let people with down syndrome be on american idol.

But then I would feel guilty for laughing at them.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:They should let people with down syndrome be on american idol.

But then I would feel guilty for laughing at them.

not if you laugh with them, and not at them.
LeNeve Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:can I get a liter of soda, and the latest issue of the beaver please.

can I get a liter of pop, and the latest issue of the beaver please, and a pack of lucky strikes.
I'm pretty sure we don't have lucky strikes up here.Ask for Players,du Maurier,Number 7s or Export A.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
Nussie_T Wrote:

It is indeed called POP!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
i bleed green Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

I'm pretty sure we don't have lucky strikes up here.Ask for Players,du Maurier,Number 7s or Export A.

I haven't seen lucky strikes since my grandparents died.
LeNeve Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:can I get a liter of pop, and the latest issue of the beaver please, and a pack of lucky strikes.

I wish weed was legal and cigarettes were not.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
i bleed green Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:can I get a liter of pop, and the latest issue of the beaver please, and a pack of lucky strikes.

I wish weed was legal and cigarettes were not.

Whoa... we have JIW in disguise
^What's that supposed to mean? Confusedlap:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM
  Wednesday, August 16, 2016 - Jersey Joe 16 1,601 08-18-2016, 10:04 AM