Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tooooooooooosday January 12 2010......Gonna be a long day
beckster Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:Morning boys & girls!!!!

There was some unknown animal wandering around my yard last night. I know we have a bunny that lives under one of the cars but these were definately not bunny tracks.

Big or little tracks? Polar Bear? :eek:

I live pretty far away from where the polar bear roam, besides they weren't that big. My hubby thinks that it's a deer but I have never seen a deer in our yard ever!

LOL... I know that, but I couldn't resist... Just like tracks around here belong to cougars first. (We supposedly have one or 2 in the region). It's possible for deer to hit more residential areas in the winter, because they have to look harder for food.

I have seen the fuckers digging through my next door neighbor's trash on garbage night.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

There was some unknown animal wandering around my yard last night. I know we have a bunny that lives under one of the cars but these were definately not bunny tracks.

I live pretty far away from where the polar bear roam, besides they weren't that big. My hubby thinks that it's a deer but I have never seen a deer in our yard ever!

Fuckers are in my yard ALL THE FUCKING TIME!! I hate them. They shit in the yard and leave tracks all over the snow. There tracks a foot outside our front bay window over the wekend? WTF are they doing there? I live in the city, so no one can shoot them. I wonder if it would be legal if I waited in the shadows, jumped on their backs and slit their throats? I might look into that.

There a few nice sized bucks in their group also, over 8 pts.
Bows are nice an silent especially in the middle of the night when no one is around
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick The Solution Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Big or little tracks? Polar Bear? :eek:

Fuckers are in my yard ALL THE FUCKING TIME!! I hate them. They shit in the yard and leave tracks all over the snow. There tracks a foot outside our front bay window over the wekend? WTF are they doing there? I live in the city, so no one can shoot them. I wonder if it would be legal if I waited in the shadows, jumped on their backs and slit their throats? I might look into that.

Bows are nice an silent especially in the middle of the night when no one is around

If you miss with a bow, bad shit could happen though. A crossbow might actually be a better idea. I still like the throat slitting idea. That has to be legal. I would say poison them, but then some neighborhood dog would would get into it and die and I would be all over the news for killing dogs.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

Put out a refreshing bowl of antifreeze for them, the green kind.
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:I have seen the fuckers digging through my next door neighbor's trash on garbage night.

We never have an issue with our garbage. We did for about a week until we strapped down the lids and next door neighbors dogs couldn't get in.
How can I make my signature picture smaller?
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
LeNeve Wrote:Put out a refreshing bowl of antifreeze for them, the green kind.

That's so sad when animals drink coolant. It's a slow, slow painful death.

Wascilly Wabbit.They say wabbit tastes like chicken.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
I think people that hang a fake nut sack from their bumpers secretly want multiple cocks in their mouths.
Nussie_T Wrote:

You don't have to watch them die if you don't want to.
LeNeve Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

I have an issue with the slow and painful part. Not the watching them die part...
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

You realize that there are people who leave salt licks and bait piles around to coax them into their yards?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
i bleed green Wrote:

Wascilly Wabbit.They say wabbit tastes like chicken.

I've tried Bison once and goose jerky meat once... NEVER AGAIN!
Nussie_T Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

I have an issue with the slow and painful part. Not the watching them die part...
If you don't see it happen,then it never happened.Why do you think ostriches stick their head in the sand?Because it works thats why.It makes danger go away,and never happen. :mrgreen:Or sumting like dat.
i bleed green Wrote:Cougars are around your house?Is your guy up to shenanigans? :mrgreen:

LOL... I don't think he would mess with these kind. About ten miles from our house someone reported that a cougar ran in front of their car.
[Image: Cougar-1.jpg]
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  January 10th, 2019 Joe 0 794 01-10-2019, 12:08 PM
Last Post: Joe
  January 8th, 2019 Joe 0 226 01-08-2019, 08:34 AM
  January 7, 2018 - Hello Joe 3 313 01-07-2019, 04:33 PM
  Friiiiiiiiiiday, May 27, 2016 ~ Long Weekend Beckster 10 468 05-27-2016, 03:15 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, January 29, 2016 ~ SNOW FEST Beckster 14 602 02-01-2016, 01:58 PM
  Thursday, January 28, 2016 ~ Here Beckster 9 579 01-28-2016, 09:54 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  Tuesday, January 26, 2016 ~ Drunk Beckster 5 369 01-26-2016, 05:20 PM
  Monday, January 25, 2016 ~ No Snow Day Beckster 4 251 01-25-2016, 02:16 PM
  Monday January 18, 2016 - The Struggle Joe 16 441 01-18-2016, 04:53 PM
  Thursday, January 14, 2016 ~ Dropping Like Flies Beckster 11 434 01-15-2016, 02:15 PM
Last Post: Chip