Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tooooooooooosday January 12 2010......Gonna be a long day
beckster Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:Morning boys & girls!!!!

There was some unknown animal wandering around my yard last night. I know we have a bunny that lives under one of the cars but these were definately not bunny tracks.

Big or little tracks? Polar Bear? :eek:

I live pretty far away from where the polar bear roam, besides they weren't that big. My hubby thinks that it's a deer but I have never seen a deer in our yard ever!
beckster Wrote:I was reading the news from my Blackberry... Apparently, the movie Avatar has caused people to have suicidal thoughts. Nerds... I mean.. dorks.... Um, losers... dang it... PEOPLE on the Avatar forums (yes, they exist) apparently feel distraught that they can't live in an alien world like the one in that movie and they feel the need to end it. :killme:

So, have any of you felt the need to blow your brains out after watching that flick?
Good.Keeps the population down.If someone is that fucking stupid we are better off without them.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
pic of what deer tracks look like

[Image: deer_tracks.bmp]
[Image: deer.gif]
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick The Solution Wrote:pic of what deer tracks look like

They kind of look like that, it's really hard to see them in the dark at 8 am in snow. I continue to say it's odd to see a deer in our yard. I live close to the edge of town but still am surronded by houses and people.
common animal tracks

[Image: Animal%20Tracks%203.JPG]
Derick The Solution Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Ya know, if you're going to get your pic taken on a mirror....do me a favor and CLEAN the mirror....it ruins the entire pic. Some people just don't get it.

It's from an artsy website, that may be on purpose. Probably has to do with the duality of life or some bullshit.

I hate the duality of life... :mad:
i agree, you women only have one purpose

bringing men sangweeches

Yes, and hold the man sauce.
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Ya know, if you're going to get your pic taken on a mirror....do me a favor and CLEAN the mirror....it ruins the entire pic. Some people just don't get it.

It's from an artsy website, that may be on purpose. Probably has to do with the duality of life or some bullshit.

Mirrors often look like that after major coke parties too.
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick The Solution Wrote:i agree, you women only have one purpose

bringing men sangweeches

If you order Ned's 12" Meaty Mandingo,you have to get the side order of Man Sauce.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
i bleed green Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
derick the solution Wrote:i agree, you women only have one purpose

bringing men sangweeches

If you order Ned's 12" Meaty Mandingo,you have to get the side order of Man Sauce.
it comes with a side order of man sauce, but you can get extra if you wish
lol polar bear. I almost hit a deer on the weekend in town in the middle of the day, and deer have eaten the berries that are on a tree in the front of my house
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

There was some unknown animal wandering around my yard last night. I know we have a bunny that lives under one of the cars but these were definately not bunny tracks.

I live pretty far away from where the polar bear roam, besides they weren't that big. My hubby thinks that it's a deer but I have never seen a deer in our yard ever!

LOL... I know that, but I couldn't resist... Just like tracks around here belong to cougars first. (We supposedly have one or 2 in the region). It's possible for deer to hit more residential areas in the winter, because they have to look harder for food.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Derick The Solution Wrote:common animal tracks

[Image: Animal%20Tracks%203.JPG]

Squirrel tracks are freaky.. Those lil guys have big feet.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

Fuckers are in my yard ALL THE FUCKING TIME!! I hate them. They shit in the yard and leave tracks all over the snow. There tracks a foot outside our front bay window over the wekend? WTF are they doing there? I live in the city, so no one can shoot them. I wonder if it would be legal if I waited in the shadows, jumped on their backs and slit their throats? I might look into that.

There a few nice sized bucks in their group also, over 8 pts.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
beckster Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

LOL... I know that, but I couldn't resist... Just like tracks around here belong to cougars first. (We supposedly have one or 2 in the region). It's possible for deer to hit more residential areas in the winter, because they have to look harder for food.
Cougars are around your house?Is your guy up to shenanigans? :mrgreen:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Derick The Solution Wrote:pic of what deer tracks look like

They kind of look like that, it's really hard to see them in the dark at 8 am in snow. I continue to say it's odd to see a deer in our yard. I live close to the edge of town but still am surronded by houses and people.

Doesn't mean anything. I live in a major city and the fuckers are all over the place and b/c it's in the city, you can't hunt them.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  January 10th, 2019 Joe 0 794 01-10-2019, 12:08 PM
Last Post: Joe
  January 8th, 2019 Joe 0 226 01-08-2019, 08:34 AM
  January 7, 2018 - Hello Joe 3 313 01-07-2019, 04:33 PM
  Friiiiiiiiiiday, May 27, 2016 ~ Long Weekend Beckster 10 468 05-27-2016, 03:15 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, January 29, 2016 ~ SNOW FEST Beckster 14 602 02-01-2016, 01:58 PM
  Thursday, January 28, 2016 ~ Here Beckster 9 579 01-28-2016, 09:54 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  Tuesday, January 26, 2016 ~ Drunk Beckster 5 369 01-26-2016, 05:20 PM
  Monday, January 25, 2016 ~ No Snow Day Beckster 4 251 01-25-2016, 02:16 PM
  Monday January 18, 2016 - The Struggle Joe 16 441 01-18-2016, 04:53 PM
  Thursday, January 14, 2016 ~ Dropping Like Flies Beckster 11 434 01-15-2016, 02:15 PM
Last Post: Chip