Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tooooooooooosday January 12 2010......Gonna be a long day
Very close to perfection:

[Image: vengo.jpg]
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
i just did a map search from here to pittsburg, its only 7 hours in a car, thats the same distance my parents live away, that drive is no probs
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick The Solution Wrote:i just did a map search from here to pittsburg, its only 7 hours in a car, thats the same distance my parents live away, that drive is no probs

I have driven to Chicago for work, it's less than 7 hours. You basically go down to the Indiana turnpike to the Ohio turnpike and your here. 6 Hours.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
very close is right, if she only had blue eyes. Whos is it? Almost looks like a young kelly kapowski
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:
Derick The Solution Wrote:i just did a map search from here to pittsburg, its only 7 hours in a car, thats the same distance my parents live away, that drive is no probs

I have driven to Chicago for work, it's less than 7 hours. You basically go down to the Indiana turnpike to the Ohio turnpike and your here. 6 Hours.
6 hours, thats nothing.
Derick The Solution Wrote:very close is right, if she only had blue eyes. Whos is it? Almost looks like a young kelly kapowski

Not sure, found her on some website a buddy sent me last night. Blue eyes and a little more tan and she would be perfect.

this is a rather interesting picture.

[Image: image2.jpg]

Ya know, if you're going to get your pic taken on a mirror....do me a favor and CLEAN the mirror....it ruins the entire pic. Some people just don't get it.
Iva13 Wrote:Ya know, if you're going to get your pic taken on a mirror....do me a favor and CLEAN the mirror....it ruins the entire pic. Some people just don't get it.

It's from an artsy website, that may be on purpose. Probably has to do with the duality of life or some bullshit.

Iva13 Wrote:Ya know, if you're going to get your pic taken on a mirror....do me a favor and CLEAN the mirror....it ruins the entire pic. Some people just don't get it.

It's from an artsy website, that may be on purpose. Probably has to do with the duality of life or some bullshit.

I hate the duality of life... :mad:
Iva13 Wrote:

I hate the duality of life... :mad:
i agree, you women only have one purpose

bringing men sangweeches
beckster Wrote:
Joe In PA Wrote:Good morning everyone! You guys get up too early. I was looking forward to starting today's IST. Oh well, there's always tomorrow.

Good morning you slacker! Bout time you decided to join us for a bit!!! :poke:

What's happening averyone?

:flipoff:

Confusedlap:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Morning boys & girls!!!!

There was some unknown animal wandering around my yard last night. I know we have a bunny that lives under one of the cars but these were definately not bunny tracks.
I was reading the news from my Blackberry... Apparently, the movie Avatar has caused people to have suicidal thoughts. Nerds... I mean.. dorks.... Um, losers... dang it... PEOPLE on the Avatar forums (yes, they exist) apparently feel distraught that they can't live in an alien world like the one in that movie and they feel the need to end it. :killme:

So, have any of you felt the need to blow your brains out after watching that flick?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Nussie_T Wrote:Morning boys & girls!!!!

There was some unknown animal wandering around my yard last night. I know we have a bunny that lives under one of the cars but these were definately not bunny tracks.

Big or little tracks? Polar Bear? :eek:
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  January 10th, 2019 Joe 0 794 01-10-2019, 12:08 PM
Last Post: Joe
  January 8th, 2019 Joe 0 226 01-08-2019, 08:34 AM
  January 7, 2018 - Hello Joe 3 313 01-07-2019, 04:33 PM
  Friiiiiiiiiiday, May 27, 2016 ~ Long Weekend Beckster 10 468 05-27-2016, 03:15 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, January 29, 2016 ~ SNOW FEST Beckster 14 602 02-01-2016, 01:58 PM
  Thursday, January 28, 2016 ~ Here Beckster 9 579 01-28-2016, 09:54 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  Tuesday, January 26, 2016 ~ Drunk Beckster 5 369 01-26-2016, 05:20 PM
  Monday, January 25, 2016 ~ No Snow Day Beckster 4 251 01-25-2016, 02:16 PM
  Monday January 18, 2016 - The Struggle Joe 16 441 01-18-2016, 04:53 PM
  Thursday, January 14, 2016 ~ Dropping Like Flies Beckster 11 434 01-15-2016, 02:15 PM
Last Post: Chip