Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1-8-10 Its friday bitches, lets do this
The strangest vagina based thing that I ever saw was a woman shooting ping pong balls out. She would load up two or three at a time and shoot them at least 10'. Guys at the strip club were trying to catch them in their mouths (it was funny because it wasn't me).
---------------------------------
Pokes28 -- AKA David in Missouri
Pete, I knew the trivia other than I forgot about Charles Woodson. Personally I don't think of that Michigan team as a national champion. Nebraska would have beaten their asses by 20 that year.
---------------------------------
Pokes28 -- AKA David in Missouri
Pokes28 Wrote:The strangest vagina based thing that I ever saw was a woman shooting ping pong balls out. She would load up two or three at a time and shoot them at least 10'. Guys at the strip club were trying to catch them in their mouths (it was funny because it wasn't me).

That is so GROSS!!!!!
I had one of those necklaces with my best friend Dolores....(the other half of spagatti and meatball!!!!!!! my childhood friend)
Iva13 Wrote:
Pokes28 Wrote:The strangest vagina based thing that I ever saw was a woman shooting ping pong balls out. She would load up two or three at a time and shoot them at least 10'. Guys at the strip club were trying to catch them in their mouths (it was funny because it wasn't me).

That is so GROSS!!!!!

My buddy claims he saw a stripper in Mexico that shoved a banana up there and basically sliced it and dropped it in a guys mouth.. true or not, that's gross..
Iva13 Wrote:I had one of those necklaces with my best friend Dolores....(the other half of spagatti and meatball!!!!!!! my childhood friend)

Were you spaghetti or meatball?
Iva13 Wrote:I had one of those necklaces with my best friend Dolores....(the other half of spagatti and meatball!!!!!!! my childhood friend)

was her nickname, Dolores Clitoris??

I hear that's common across the border. (In Windsor)
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Pokes28 Wrote:Pete, I knew the trivia other than I forgot about Charles Woodson. Personally I don't think of that Michigan team as a national champion. Nebraska would have beaten their asses by 20 that year.
Ooooooohhhhh I'm so scared of Scott Frost and his big f'n mouth. That Michigan team could have beaten anyone.
ha ha, looks like Dildo Bagginz got nailed for speeding:

Swiss Ferrari driver hit with $290K speeding fine
Last Updated: Friday, January 8, 2010 | 1:27 PM ET Comments0Recommend13CBC News
A Swiss court has slapped a wealthy Ferrari driver with a record-breaking $290,000 speeding fine.

The motorist reportedly drove through a village in a candy red Ferrari Testarossa at 137 km/h, which was 57 km/h over the speed limit.

Judges at the cantonal court in St. Gallen, in eastern Switzerland, said they based the fine on the speeder's estimated wealth of over $20 million US and the fact he was a repeat offender.
DaveP Wrote:

Were you spaghetti or meatball?

I was spaghetti...she was Italian...not that all Italian's are heavy, but her dad worked for a bakery and her Mom made pizza all the time. skirts with elastic waists used to fall down on me b/c I was soooo skinny.
so he was going 85 in a 50 zone, whoopity do
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Iva13 Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:I don't like scary vaginas...they shouldn't be able to play instruments or lift heavy objects.

I prefer happy vaginas as well.

My vagina is happy!!! Big Grin

:worthlesswopics:
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Derick The Solution Wrote:so he was going 85 in a 50 zone, whoopity do

yeah, here that's a 400 dollar ticket. Not 290,000!
chelofellow Wrote:ha ha, looks like Dildo Bagginz got nailed for speeding:

Swiss Ferrari driver hit with $290K speeding fine
Last Updated: Friday, January 8, 2010 | 1:27 PM ET Comments0Recommend13CBC News
A Swiss court has slapped a wealthy Ferrari driver with a record-breaking $290,000 speeding fine.

The motorist reportedly drove through a village in a candy red Ferrari Testarossa at 137 km/h, which was 57 km/h over the speed limit.

Judges at the cantonal court in St. Gallen, in eastern Switzerland, said they based the fine on the speeder's estimated wealth of over $20 million US and the fact he was a repeat offender.

:roflmao: :roflmao: Dildo
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  11/4/2019 - Lets do this BECKER 151 319 11-05-2019, 07:01 PM
Last Post: JDubb
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM