Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 1-8-10 Its friday bitches, lets do this
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
So jersey shore recap. What the fuck is up with drama queen Sam, that chic is like a fucking revolving wheel of emotions. Then snookie gets hit again, girl you gotta learn to duck or something. Ronnie gets into a fight, his face looked pretty messed up for being on top the whole time, wonder what the other guy looks like. The solutions sister, nice bod, but kinda looks like the solution a bit, maybe if i was drunk enough and the solution wasnt around.
i'm eating a big ass bowl of fruity pebbles right now, and some it has missed my mouth and is running down my face.

as i look back upon this statement, i just realized i've open myself up to some very creative editing, have fun
Good morning everyone...day 11 of sickness...when will it end.... Wtf I didn't watch JS yet...I DVR'd it and the after show. Is the season done now???
Derick The Solution Wrote:i'm eating a big ass right now, and some shit has missed my mouth and is running down my face.

Like this????????????
Iva13 Wrote:
Derick The Solution Wrote:i'm eating a big ass right now, and some shit has missed my mouth and is running down my face.

Like this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: when I posted it and read it back...I laughed out loud...I'm just too funny.
Iva13 Wrote:Good morning everyone...day 11 of sickness...when will it end.... Wtf I didn't watch JS yet...I DVR'd it and the after show. Is the season done now???
i dont think so, snookie mention that they had 2 weeks left in the house, i dont know how that translates to TV time, but I would imagine they will have a going away show like they do on the real world.
Derick The Solution Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Good morning everyone...day 11 of sickness...when will it end.... Wtf I didn't watch JS yet...I DVR'd it and the after show. Is the season done now???
i dont think so, snookie mention that they had 2 weeks left in the house, i dont know how that translates to TV time, but I would imagine they will have a going away show like they do on the real world.

did you watch the after show??? what was that all about?
Iva13 Wrote:
Derick The Solution Wrote:

did you watch the after show??? what was that all about?
i got it on dvr so i only get the actual show
We have these automated hand sanitizers at work and I passed by one close and it went off and I figured I better clean it up, it goes off again. Now my hands are all fucking sticky...
The guys in the shop are laughing because I got the machine off twice and I am sticky.
Nussie_T Wrote:We have these automated hand sanitizers at work and I passed by one close and it went off and I figured I better clean it up, it goes off again. Now my hands are all fucking sticky...
The guys in the shop are laughing because I got the machine off twice and I am sticky.
nice
Iva13 Wrote:

Like this????????????

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Nice Job Iva!! I didn't know you had it in you!!!!!! :clap: :rock:
Derick The Solution Wrote:So jersey shore recap. What the fuck is up with drama queen Sam, that chic is like a fucking revolving wheel of emotions. Then snookie gets hit again, girl you gotta learn to duck or something. Ronnie gets into a fight, his face looked pretty messed up for being on top the whole time, wonder what the other guy looks like. The solutions sister, nice bod, but kinda looks like the solution a bit, maybe if i was drunk enough and the solution wasnt around.

Poor Snooks... I felt bad for her. But I was laughing my ass off at the same time.... It took all those guys to get those bitches out of there? OMG, Seriously?!

From the quick glimpse that I saw, it looked like that other dude was bloodied up from Ronnie... But I can't say for sure.
Nussie_T Wrote:We have these automated hand sanitizers at work and I passed by one close and it went off and I figured I better clean it up, it goes off again. Now my hands are all fucking sticky...

How fun... :?
Hey everyone, just checking in

Didn't see the Shore last night, guess I'll catch it on repeat this weekend.

How bout Bama rollin'. Guess thats what happens when a Freshmen gets his first reps against #1.

So, my wife and I have now watched every episode of "The Office", and I gotta say that might be the best show on TV.
beckster Wrote:

How fun... :?

The one dude who thought it was hilarious just slipped in a puddle of oil..., Hahahaha.... That is three times more funnier than my sticky hands.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9