Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1-8-10 Its friday bitches, lets do this
Iva13 Wrote:If I ever got a tatoo I wanted a red hot chilli pepper!!!!!

Do you like the Red Hot Chilli Peppers?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:If I ever got a tatoo I wanted a red hot chilli pepper!!!!!

Do you like the Red Hot Chilli Peppers?

Yes the group and the pepper!!! I grow them
Of course the loss is a loss and Bama beat the team that Texas had to play. However before Colt got hurt Texas was moving the ball with ease.

Texas played damn good all things considered. However this was quite a lot Mack Brown's fault. Texas demolished several teams this year yet the backup QB only had 29 attempts before having to come into the game.
---------------------------------
Pokes28 -- AKA David in Missouri
chelofellow Wrote:ha ha, Snookie is busted, but I think she's the coolest nuskie on the show.

Vinnie seems like an all right dude, actually. He's not even a juiced up Guido or egomaniac. He's the only normal guy there

You know, Snookie is a busted little troll, but I think I would lower my standards a lot for one night of banging Snookie just b/c she is Snookie. I would need plenty of alcohol first though.

I bet I could get her to do anal.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:
chelofellow Wrote:ha ha, Snookie is busted, but I think she's the coolest nuskie on the show.

Vinnie seems like an all right dude, actually. He's not even a juiced up Guido or egomaniac. He's the only normal guy there

You know, Snookie is a busted little troll, but I think I would lower my standards a lot for one night of banging Snookie just b/c she is Snookie. I would need plenty of alcohol first though.

I bet I could get her to do anal.

Oh, for sure. her self esteem is so low, you could get her to do anything.

I had an ex girlfriend exactly like Sam. Goddamn I'm glad I never have to see her again
Plus Snookie is very limber...she can do flips, back flips, etc.
Coon Dog is full of shit. Texas' defense was stellar last night. Alabama couldn't pass to save their lives. Had it not been for rookie mistakes of a Frosh, Bama's D doesn't do much. Look at what Bama's D looked like before Colt went down. They drove right down.
---------------------------------
Pokes28 -- AKA David in Missouri
St John's basketball is TERRI-FUCKING-BULL!!!

Obviously they Don't follow college sports.

Rutgers has a really good football program now. That is the best college sports in the NYC area.

In Philly you have Temple and Villanova hoops, both top 25 and less than 2 hours from NYC.

Maryland/Baltimore/DC area is less than 4 hours from the city. There is plenty of college sports closer than 5 hours, but Rutgers football is pretty F'in big these days.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Pokes28 Wrote:Coon Dog is full of shit. Texas' defense was stellar last night. Alabama couldn't pass to save their lives. Had it not been for rookie mistakes of a Frosh, Bama's D doesn't do much. Look at what Bama's D looked like before Colt went down. They drove right down.

Big 12 apologist. :poke:

Oh yeah, I forgot, Uconn is less than 2 hours from NYC and is really good in football and basketball.

Iva13 Wrote:Plus Snookie is very limber...she can do flips, back flips, etc.

it's funny watching her do those too!!!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster Wrote:

Its like watching Meatwad!
beckster Wrote:

Yeah, but her she always ends up flapping her beaver in the air when she does. They have to blur it out
chelofellow Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

Yeah, but her she always ends up flapping her beaver in the air when she does. They have to blur it out
you said flapping beaver :roflmao: :roflmao:
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Beckster dropping the golden deuce!!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  11/4/2019 - Lets do this BECKER 151 319 11-05-2019, 07:01 PM
Last Post: JDubb
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM