Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1-8-10 Its friday bitches, lets do this
B-Town Bomber Wrote:Hey everyone, just checking in

Didn't see the Shore last night, guess I'll catch it on repeat this weekend.

How bout Bama rollin'. Guess thats what happens when a Freshmen gets his first reps against #1.

So, my wife and I have now watched every episode of "The Office", and I gotta say that might be the best show on TV.

I agree...I love the office
Iva13 Wrote:I agree...I love the office

There has been a murder!
---------------------------------
Pokes28 -- AKA David in Missouri
Pokes28 Wrote:

There has been a murder!
Bears love Beets! :roflmao:
B-Town Bomber Wrote:
Pokes28 Wrote:

There has been a murder!
Bears love Beets! :roflmao:
thats a great saying
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:We have these automated hand sanitizers at work and I passed by one close and it went off and I figured I better clean it up, it goes off again. Now my hands are all fucking sticky...
The guys in the shop are laughing because I got the machine off twice and I am sticky.

How fun... :?

The one dude who thought it was hilarious just slipped in a puddle of oil..., Hahahaha.... That is three times more funnier than my sticky hands.

Moments like that make me wish I was quick to get the video up on my phone!! :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Good call with Sam, Derick. She fought with Ronnie because he made fun of her flintstone toe - then they made up. Later, she totally instigated that fight, so Ronnie got mad at her and shoved her a bit, and she said she was "traumatized" :roflmao:

Ronnie needs to get out quick.

The funniest part of the episode is when Snookie wanted to make out with some guy and told him that if he wanted to leave and look for other chicks that was Ok, and he "took off like the Car was on fucking fire." hahaha. "why do I always pick loser guys "she says
chelofellow Wrote:Good call with Sam, Derick. She fought with Ronnie because he made fun of her flintstone toe - then they made up. Later, she totally instigated that fight, so Ronnie got mad at her and shoved her a bit, and she said she was "traumatized" :roflmao:

Ronnie needs to get out quick.

The funniest part of the episode is when Snookie wanted to make out with some guy and told him that if he wanted to leave and look for other chicks that was Ok, and he "took off like the Car was on fucking fire." hahaha. "why do I always pick loser guys "she says
yeah, and in the cab she called him something, then he called her the same thing, and she got pissy about it, spin the wheel, lets see what kinda mood you get today. Typical chic, starts a fight because she can. Snookie, all she wants is a little cock, but cant even find a guido to give it to her. :roflmao: :roflmao:
ha ha, Snookie is busted, but I think she's the coolest nuskie on the show.

Vinnie seems like an all right dude, actually. He's not even a juiced up Guido or egomaniac. He's the only normal guy there
I was pretty impressed that Ronnie tried not to get in a fight, but at least he can throw down, full mount and ground and pound... nice
michaelangelo Wrote:I was pretty impressed that Ronnie tried not to get in a fight, but at least he can throw down, full mount and ground and pound... nice
Yes, I was fully expecting him to fight like a girl. Would have liked to see more fighting and less wrestling, but Ronnie had the upper hand in that fight.

Do all they do in Jersey is Drink, fuck and fight?? :roflmao:
If I ever got a tatoo I wanted a red hot chilli pepper!!!!!
I like that Lady Gaga song
michaelangelo Wrote:I was pretty impressed that Ronnie tried not to get in a fight, but at least he can throw down, full mount and ground and pound... nice
yeah but you can tell he doesnt fight much, cause in the position he was in elbows would have been more effective

He dropped some nice punches on that guy's face. It was great! I wanted to beat the shit out of that other guy's girlfriend, just watching the show and she irritated me.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Derick The Solution Wrote:
yeah but you can tell he doesnt fight much, cause in the position he was in elbows would have been more effective

he's in no way an mma fighter, but neither is the guy he fought, who i think deserved the ass kicking he got. I've never been in a fight but I can imagine if it's not something you regularily do, you're not thinking too clearly.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  11/4/2019 - Lets do this BECKER 151 319 11-05-2019, 07:01 PM
Last Post: JDubb
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM